4.28

Li Yu looked sullen, a place like a lunatic asylum. After entering, he was no different from jail, not to mention that Maria was not mad at all, only affected by the mirror.

    When they leave this ghost place, everything will be fine.

    "Re-write the letter so they don't come over." Li Yu froze his face, the light from top to bottom, swept a shadow in front of his eyes, clenched fists, making the forearm muscles tight.

    Anyone who has read it will know that this is a posture to beat people.

    The cook's mother stuck her neck, "I'm not going." The

    voice just fell and heard footsteps outside the door.

    The cook quickly rushed to open the door and saw a group of white coats that was more pleasant than seeing her father and mother. Pointing at the person lying on the ground, she said, "It's her, she's crazy."

    Li Yu kept in the middle and asked, "What are you going to do with her."

    "Closed." The two white coats stretched out their hands together, trying to pull the young man away, before being touched by the shoulder, he was pushed away by the other hand.

    The bodyguard dragged Li Yu behind him and whispered, "The host will be here soon."

    It's useless when he arrives. If something goes wrong, he must be sent to a lunatic asylum.

    But Li Yu just felt uncomfortable. There was a hand controlling everyone. This feeling of being manipulated and unable to resist was too bad.

    No one stopped, the white coats rudely lifted Maria on the stretcher bed, tied it with a strap, and carried it downstairs.

    When Shi Yu arrived, Ma Lia had just got on the bus, and Li Yu stood in a daze outside the car door, not knowing what she was thinking.

    "Mr. Shi." Seeing Shi Yu, the leader who had already got on the bus got out of the car and respectfully greeted him.

    Shi Yu nodded slightly, "What's going on?" The

    leader was embarrassed. When he came, the person was already coronated and knew nothing.

    After receiving the master's inquiring look, the bodyguard said things in 1510.

    Li Yu was absent-minded and added not too loudly, "It was the person who sent the letter to notify Song."

    Shi Yu turned the person around and faced himself, "You don't agree with the cook's approach."

    Li Yu shook. Shaking his head without saying anything, the kitchen lady and the housekeeper are also on the brink of distortion, especially the kitchen lady. seed.

    As the influence of the mirror on her deepens, her danger will increase. God knows if the kitchen girl's next killing target will be him.

    There is also a housekeeper.

    Li Yu is very sure that the mirror wants to kill him. If it is not the mirror that directly works, but needs the help of others, the housekeeper is a good choice.

    What's more, for the time being, the hostility and rejection of him by the steward are quite obvious.

    Li Yu frowned slightly, his eyes smooth towards the two who were coming out of the building. His initial thought was that staying in the dormitory and staring closely may not reduce some unnecessary injuries.

    It now appears that the speed of development has far exceeded his prediction.

    "Mr. Shi." Li Yu gave two words of vague evaluation to the worry about the cook and the housekeeper, which was abnormal.