3.16

A bird called across the head, and several white birds of unknown species flew slightly from one tree to another.

    Li Yu, "I haven't seen this bird before."

    Zhang Chengcheng held a slender branch in his hand to pluck out the slightly deep grass under his feet, lest there be snakes in it.

    "The natural environment of the island is very good, there are many flowers and plants, I have never seen it outside."

    "Every time you go out to buy, will you walk around?" Li Yu curiously said, this way can not be in vain, always Get something.

    Zhang Chengcheng held his glasses, "Yes, I've been to the zoo, I've been to the mall, and I've seen a lot of interesting things."

    He suddenly stopped and raised his arm to block the person in the back. A slender object was thrown out and quickly slipped away.

    Zhang Chengcheng said, "Some snakes in the woods are poisonous, you must be careful."

    Li Yu suddenly felt that this person was not so bad again.

    The fact that Zhang Chengcheng deliberately did not bring medicine to people is just a guess of his degree, after all, there is no direct evidence.

    Many people have two faces, look again.

    Li Yu kept up with Zhang Chengcheng ’s footsteps, “Why did you pick herbs that night?”

    “A little cold.” Zhang Chengcheng said, squatting down, pulling his fingers away from the weeds, turning out a small plant, “That ’s it, Houttuynia cordata If you have a cold, you can simmer in water and take two doses. "

    This is the first time I have seen this plum fish. The green leaves are purplish red on the back and the stems are milky.

    "How do you know?"

    "I was mischievous when I was a kid, and I was tricked into the mountains and lost my way. At that time, I got a little rain and had a fever, and my stomach was hungry. I pulled some wild vegetables and chewed in my mouth. The day burned back. "When

    Zhang Chengcheng spoke, there was a smile on his face, as if it was an interesting experience.

    Li Yu, "Is that the mountain behind?"

    The whole town is almost surrounded by the mountains behind. How big the mountains are, and what is there, I am afraid no one really knows.

    "Hmm." Zhang Chengcheng's eyes glowed with excitement, "There are actually many good things in the mountains, but it's too dangerous, no one dares to go."

    "What's dangerous?"

    "I don't know very well, just listen to people say that. "

    Some words have to be understood the other way round. Li Yu didn't talk anymore and paid attention to his feet.

    I do n’t know how long he walked. Zhang Chenggong stopped and pointed to the front. “It ’s right in front.”

    Li Yu looked down at his eyes. The gap between the trees can only be passed by one person.

    Once danger occurs, it is inconvenient to escape.

    Zhang Chenggong said voluntarily, "Let's go ahead, you follow closely, there are a lot of poisonous bugs in this neighborhood."

    Li Yu didn't want to go very much, and was thinking about the excuse for rejection.

    Seeing his thoughts, Zhang Chengcheng said, "Otherwise, I will help you to see, you are waiting for me at the same place." Before speaking