reality 8

Zhuang Wei said it was right. The food of the administration did indeed taste good and the price was affordable. This was one of the reasons why he applied for the administration.

    Li Yu went downstairs with the ID card, and just out of the elevator, he saw a man walking with a black umbrella from the opposite street. There was no car or assistant behind him.

    I didn't see it, the surname Zhuang was quite a thief, and it was a veritable name.

    He stood and waited for the other person to come over. As soon as the man entered the door, he immediately attracted a lot of sights, both men and women, both stunning and jealous.

    Li Yu also followed the little one amazingly, let alone, this is quite a show off today.

    The dark gray suit with dark vertical stripes made his shoulders wide and narrow, his limbs slender, and he stood taller and taller.

    Li Yu regrets that his intestines are all green, and if he continues to release his mental strength, even if he can't see the other person's face, he may be able to see the other person's clothes.

    But if he did that, he would definitely be caught by the inspector.

    The man who had walked to the gate seemed to see him, his lips twitched, and the coldness of the air spread, making the whole face calm.

    Li Yu's cheeks were heated by the other person's focused sight, and his eyes were turning around. After a while, a pair of leather shoes stained with water drops were added to the sight.

    A hand stretched out from the opposite side and flicked on his forehead. "How come down?"

    Li Yu flicked away the man's finger. "Idle and nothing, just come down and wait for you, let's go."

    Zhuang Wei followed the youth Behind him, he did not squint all the way. When he met the technical department of the anti-traffic center before, he nodded from the guest set.

    Even if Li Yu stared at the two holes, he couldn't find any problem.

    Entering the elevator, he pretended to be a gossip and asked, "Not busy in the morning? I was in the car when I called you."

    "Well." Zhuang Wei's finger buckled into the bow tie and pulled a few times at will And then start to unbutton the cufflinks.

    At a glance, Li Yu, the cufflinks were sapphire, which was dazzled by the light.

    Realizing that the youth was looking, did Zhuang Wei feel a little nervous, and subconsciously straightened the waist plate straighter, where the other party's gaze moved, he felt his body hot.

    The young man seemed to be deliberately competing with him, and his eyes became more and more pretentious.

    Zhuang Wei simply covered his eyes, fearing that he would be stared down again, he would not control himself in the elevator.

    It happened to be on the floor, the door opened, and an old acquaintance stood outside.

    Seeing that the man who had obviously left had returned, the Minister of Anti-traffic was really taken aback, and was about to speak, and saw Zhuang Wei shook his head insignificantly at him.

    The minister closed the mouth opened with surprise, and then he noticed the young man with only one chin left in the elevator.

    Li Yu took the man's hand away from his eyes and froze with the minister's eyes. "Minister is good." The