3.33

The calm sea rippled, the waves climbed, and beat the beach hard.

    All of a sudden, the tent set up fell apart, floating pitifully on the water, and the receded seawater was brought into the sea.

    In the building, the townspeople all lie on the windows.

    Their ancestors lived on the island for generations, never heard of it, and never even seen such a scene.

    The waves tumbled one after another, and the water quickly flooded the grove and began to spread to the streets.

    "God, what the hell is going on!"

    "Look at it, Shui Man entered the shop ..."

    "It must be the mountain god who is angry, he must be the mountain god, he must know what we are coveting, he is blaming us ... "

    Fuck your mother's fart, what gods and ghosts in this world, there must be an earthquake somewhere, caused by a small tsunami."

    Upstairs and downstairs, left and right, everyone talks Various discussions.

    At this moment, there was an older sudden, "Earthquake, it is an earthquake! Do you feel it, the building is shaking." The

    chatter chatter disappeared instantly.

    Everyone lying on the balcony stood up straight and looked at his feet intently.

    The ground did not move, but they clearly felt that the soles of the feet were numb, which was a very slight vibration that was easily overlooked.

    The blood on everyone's face faded away.

    They looked up and looked at the residents on the left and right sides for a period of about three or five seconds. They suddenly screamed loudly and ran to the house.

    The sea water is still spreading, like an elegant foodie, tasting the town a little bit.

    After it had swallowed the street, it was the turn of the tall building.

    Zhou Xian was helped by the glasses man, his pace was steady and fast, and he ran faster than the young guy.

    The pier has been invaded by seawater, and the water surface has reached the calf of an adult man.

    Zhou Xianxi fate, he found a highland and waited, ordering the glasses man to notify the person in the cabin to withdraw first, otherwise once the seawater infiltrated and the motor malfunctioned, all those who spent a lot of money to sell their lives must be trapped inside.

    After mixing for so many years, Boss Zhou has never done a loss-making business and is going to die. He has to finish things for him and die again.

    A man in the cabin is playing poker, two in the cockpit are dozing off, and one of them rolls over, his face just pressing on the walkie-talkie that is not on his shoulder.

    Shasha's voice penetrated his ears, and the man scratched his face, about to turn over, and suddenly shuddered, waking up.

    He picked up the intercom and took a quick look at the channel. The vague voice was finally clear.

    It was saying, run fast, there is a tsunami.

    The driver turned his head and looked out the window, his eyes straightened in fright.

    He backhanded the person in the passenger seat and slapped him to the back cabin.

    Some of the mercenaries were sleeping on the boxes, some were playing cards, and there were two private wines that turned over boss Zhou ’s collection.