2.20

Nick's eyes narrowed slightly, licking his canine teeth frivolously.

    Except for him, everyone present noticed the wood in the hands of the youth.

    In this world, the yew has long been extinct, and all the blood people's understanding of this kind of it comes from books and the teachings of elders.

    The red bark has a hard texture. It must grow in the purest soil. It existed before the birth of the blood.

    According to theological records, the tall, upright branches, together with the holy white crystal, were used as arrows to kill demons, so it was called the holy tree.

    And when the god lowered the curse, the yew forest became a prisoner that prevented the ancestors from escaping.

    Its deterrent to the blood clan, just like the influence of the ancestors on the blood clan, is engraved in their bones and blood from beginning to end.

    "It really is the holy wood? ' "

    And like record of the book, and, and my whole body felt weak now ...... "

    " how would Mr. Minow, from where he obtained? "

    Lee fish ear Om Buzzing, the subordinates were talking in a whisper, and suddenly the protector turned into a repulsion, far away from him.

    Ying Han was closest to Li Yu, and his brain started to ache, but in order to protect the safety of the youth, he insisted on not leaving.

    After awakening the blood of the ancestor, he inherited the memory of the ancestor.

    Unstoppable in front of me, there appeared a picture of the ancestor embarrassed lying in the yew forest.

    His eyes were full of hate, and his face was full of unwillingness and anger. He didn't want to be a monster, but he could not resist the punishment of the gods. The ordinary trees around him seemed to be stained with holy light, making him fear and pain.

    It also inspired the deepest resistance and killing in his heart.

    The gasp behind him became violent, Li Yu clenched the wood, and his brain became a mess of porridge.

    Knowing that the role of wood is good, but he has also become the object of fear for all blood.

    A piece of wood makes everyone nervous. If I take out the holy grail again ... I was so excited before that, and I only had a cold sweat.

    The atmosphere on the second floor became weird, the strings in everyone's heart were stretched tightly, and they were full of fear for the youth.

    Nick's eyes glanced at everyone and laughed, "My brother, I have seen it from your stupid expression, you don't know."

    He laughed heartily, trying to stimulate the other with words, " Let me guess, why he stole the holy wood, oh, he must want to take advantage of you to sleep and kill you quietly. "

    Li Yu rolled his eyes and refused to be splashed with dirty water," Dude, you are wrong, this The gadgets are specifically for gagging you. "

    The man who had just stood behind him hurried past him.

    Nick had already prepared to show his fangs and took the lead in punching.

    Ying Hanli cut off his fist halfway, while holding the opponent's arm and slamming the person out.

    The strong body hit a hole in the wall, the wall cracked, and then collapsed.

    Nick got up from the ground. The dislocated bones on his arms and thighs made a crunchy, fresh human blood, making him much stronger than before.