5.18

The tidy office, computers, keyboards, all kinds of materials, all things that can be handled are smashed.

    The tidy and comfortable space turns into a garbage dump in a blink of an eye, with depressing air everywhere.

    Li Yu pretended not to see this, and after hearing Dyerson's further prompts, he showed a thoughtful expression. The answer popped out of his mouth was half true and half fake.

    After answering the question, he pursed his lips and stopped talking. It took a long time before he asked a question, "Professor Dellson, what happened?"

    Dellson carefully observed the expression of the coming person, wincing and afraid. , Still a little dazed.

    He pressed his fingertips against his lips and drew a gentle smile. "No, you go down and ask Researcher 021 to come in."

    People walked into the office one by one, and all came out in full tail.

    Obviously, Dellson did not get any results from cross-examination.

    Soon, his patience exhausted, irritable rushed out of the office, grabbed a man by the collar question, "Is it you, is not your e-mail to send the above, is not it!"

    That fellows were ignorant roar, There was a roar in the ears.

    Daleson was disgusted by the dullness of the opponent, throwing away his hand and looking for the next target, even Qian Song was no exception.

    Qian Song smoothed the clothes on his chest and looked at the back of Dellson with a mocking look. "It seems that our professor is in trouble."

    Li Yu puzzled. "But Mr. Dellson is so powerful that he can encounter What trouble? "

    Qian Song sneered." Who knows. "

    Before leaving work in the evening, no one knew the inside story and was forced to make it public.

    Karin learned from her high-weight father that the anesthetic had failed, and she was very angry. She even had a quarrel with Daleson's father.

    Research is important, does the researcher's life matter?

    She pushed open the door of Daleson's office angrily, arguing with him regardless of image.

    "Dai Ersen, you are a devil, crazy, such a big thing you actually want to hide!" Karen flushed with anger, shouting voices are split up, "so you will kill us all!"

    Compared Underneath, Dellson described it loosely and calmly, "Dear Associate Professor, I hope you can understand that any success on the road to science will have bleeding sacrifices to

    some extent ." Karin couldn't understand, she stared at Dellson. After watching for a while, I suddenly opened the megaphone on my desk.

    "Everyone listens to the fact that xenogeneic antibodies have been produced against anesthetics, but the specific data is not yet clear. Before the exact data is available, before I find other agents that can replace the anesthetics, I hope you will not enter the isolation room for sampling.

    Karin's voice was passed to every corner of the laboratory, and everyone stopped their work and couldn't believe what they heard.

    Following the orders of Dyerson, the researcher who was about to enter the isolation room was frightened and staggered back. The test tube and petri dish in his hand were all smashed, and he turned and ran.

    Daleson didn't expect this damn woman to leave her with no affection, and grabbed Kailin's hair directly from behind.

    "You damn bitch, you do this to kill everyone." His voice was low and full of madness. "No one is close to those monsters. What do I do research and save humans?"