1.5

The restaurant business is hot, and many people are lining up outside, waiting for the waiter to turn over.

    Zhou Shuo and his group of six asked no questions when they arrived and went straight to the private room on the second floor.

    The private room was full of people. On the first seat of the big round table was a big black man with a gold necklace.

    When someone suddenly broke in, the eldest brother got upset. "Who the hell are you looking for." When the

    eldest brother spoke, the younger brothers around the round table stood up one after another.

    Whereas the children have seen this situation, Zhou Shuo was so frightened that he ran away with five tails.

    Li Yu chose a good spot downstairs to watch the show.

    A few singing monkeys ran upstairs with their teeth and claws, and rolled down in disgrace, the thief was interesting.

    He finished drinking tea unhurriedly, until the phone rang, he stood up and waved in a certain direction. "This way."

    Zhou Shuo saw him and waved with him. The people behind walked while chatting, "Zhou Brother, what does Chen Jing mean, no matter how I change places, I do n’t notice it. "

    " How can I know! "Zhou Shuo was upset.

    "Chen Jing was forced to take the wrong medicine," the man still said. "You see him dressed up, not too cold."

    Zhou Shuo looked up, and the clothes were sloppy, crumpled, and light. I just fell in love with it.

    When several people approached, Li Yu greeted six people to sit down.

    He handed the menu over, "whatever you want to eat, don't be polite."

    This group of people followed the original owner's spicy and spicy food all day long, picking up expensive points, and finally got a bottle of red wine.

    "Brother Chen, smoking." Zhou Shuo handed over a cigarette.

    Li Yu waved his hand, "Stop."

    "You're kidding, are too poor I smoke it." Zhou beat around the bush moon complained, "This is not graduated yet to find a job right, father and mother not to the cost of living, hands tight, can only afford poor."

    Lee Fish "Is it."

    Zhou Shuo nodded. "In two days' time, I'm afraid I can't even smoke this kind of smoke."

    Li Yu turned the teacup in his hand, and his tone was not salty or light, "then don't smoke." "

    Zhou Shuo turned cold and threw the cigarette on the dinner table. If it was put before, Chen Jingtie would throw out a lot of money and let them spend it instead of pretending not to understand it like today."

    The atmosphere was deadlocked without warning.

    The rest of you look at me, I look at you, and finally send someone to play round.

    "Brother Chen, didn't you say you want to go to your house for a party? Let's set a time."

    "My family?" Li Yu put down his cup and smiled bitterly. "No.

    " "How come?" Someone cried wondering. come out.

    Li Yu's expression grew darker, and he pinched his thighs several times under the tablecloth, finally holding back some golden beans.