2.9

When I saw Li Yu, he just shouted perfunctoryly, and should face cold, his big hands clasped his head, grabbed his cheek gang, and pushed the man to the roadside car.

    The driver who was talking with his wife and son was startled by the owner who suddenly appeared outside the window.

    Turning off the phone hurriedly, opening the door and getting off the car, "Your Excellency."

    Ying Han pulled away from the back seat and took a bottle of mineral water to the young man's mouth, forcing him to pour it in.

    Li Yu choked a few sips of water, and the stranger the more he

    thought , the nausea should be his nausea. "What are you doing so nervous." Ying Han frowned to discern the smell in the air, making sure that the blood spit out by the youth was not fishy Weier said quietly, "Dirty."

    Li Yu, "Nothing, I don't want to abandon you."

    Ying Han was not at ease, and pinched the young man's cheek, looking at the mouth carefully, "Are you sure you did not swallow? "

    Li Yu said no," I'm going to swallow it, you got it out of it. "

    Sure, he was not sure.

    "If there is another time, say it in advance, don't be as rash as this time." Realizing what he said, Ying's facial features were almost distorted.

    Lee fish Shunzui connected, "do not wait for next time, now on the line."

    Should be cold, "......"

    His actions on the train meal, cold look at him, "You want to stay here tonight?"

    Tall dark and stormy night , In the wilderness and wilderness, not killed.

    Li Yu zipped up the mouth and shook his head.

    Ying Han got on the bus and told the driver in front of him a few words. Following that, Li Yu's bicycle was folded by the driver and put in the trunk.

    He licked his lower lip and reached for the rear door, but he heard a click and the door was locked.

    The driver's probe came out, "Sir, your Excellency will let you sit in the first seat."

    Sitting everywhere is sitting, anyway, at no cost, Li Yu looked at the stiff face behind the glass and got into the car.

    The driver followed the instructions, traversed the city, and finally reached the desolate countryside. After putting the young man down, he drove away quickly, leaving behind butt exhaust.

    Li Yu stood on the spot and watched the car leave.

    Hearing the noise, Miyue came out wearing her clothes and coughed a few times. "Are you happy with your colleagues?"

    Li Yu unfolded the bicycle and pushed it to the door to lock. "Happy, why are you still asleep?

    " I do n’t worry if you do n’t come back. ”She ’s such a son, no matter how late, she always sees the talents at ease.

    Li Yu led her in. "You don't have to wait for me in the future. I'm an adult and I can take care of myself."

    The original owner's mother was returned to the room, and Li Yu entered the bathroom.

    Outside the window, the sky changed. The half moon, which was still hanging in the sky, was surrounded by clouds and only a little glimmer.