3.11

The atmosphere in the living room became weird.

    Li Yu carefully recalled the details just now and could not find the reason for the strange behavior of men.

    Touching his face, it ’s normal, he ’s just this body, his arms supporting the sofa, “What ’s wrong with you?”

    Paid the rice hard, vaguely, “It ’s nothing.”

    Li Yu narrowed his eyes and prodded the man ’s ear, "Red."

    "Don't move your hands." Degree elbowed the young man's hand and stared at him slightly fiercely.

    Li Yu didn't feel scared, but instead found it interesting, raised her eyebrows, and looked away.

    On the TV set, the optimistic and brave female host entered the workplace for the first time and was framed by people and faced with dismissal. She doesn't like Xiaobaihua's route, she takes Bawanghua. She immediately flipped the table and splashed the face of the HR manager with coffee. She handsomely fired the garbage company and planned to start her own business with her sleeves.

    This courage, Li Yu admired in his heart.

    The heroine has a halo, no matter how you create it, you will meet the help of the nobles, and the ending will definitely be a handsome guy on the left and a career on the right.

    After glancing back to normal, the man who continued to eat, Li Yu firmly said, "1551, I can do it."

    1551, "Looking at you."

    Li Yu, "Thank you."

    The speed of eating seems to be gentle, chewing The speed is fast, and when Li Yu returns to his mind, he has entered the kitchen with his chopsticks.

    Rather than washing the dishes, he pulled open a cabinet and pulled out a toolbox from inside.

    Li Yu was stunned. He didn't expect this at home.

    The tool box is complete, with pliers, wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers of various models ... neatly packed into a box.

    "Is everything in the room prepared by you personally?" Li Yu squatted down, his eyes moving back and forth with the man's movement.

    Exactly.

    With so many rooms in the whole building, I wouldn't get it done by myself. Li Yu asked the doubts in his heart.

    The degree said, "The workers helped them get it together."

    "Did they leave after the completion?" Li Yu asked.

    When the degree is gone, the small parts of the anti-theft lock are assembled, and the young man is instructed to pick up the tool box and go to the door.

    The original matching lock on the door has a low security level and is easy to disassemble. Li Yu catches the old lock that was thrown across from the other side. When they handed the new lock, the two fingers touched together.