1.19

Li Yu was very dissatisfied with the target's emotional attitude, and his face grew old.

    "I'm not kidding you." He took the topic back very seriously. "You and I know that every night, we will have the same dream, no, to be precise, I should be forced into a dream by you. "

    Mr. Gu, I need an explanation."

    Gu Xu's answer was not known.

    From the age of twelve, he had some similar nightmares every night.

    Except for him and the woman in the nightmare, there was only twisted darkness and pungent blood, and no third person had ever appeared.

    He took the young man's arm and tucked the man into his arms. "Sorry, I can't give you an answer."

    Well, very good.

    Kicked into the man's wound, Li Yu didn't dare to struggle too hard, and the warning contained, "You let go of your hands first, let's talk."

    Gu Xu tightened the people tighter, "just talk like this."

    Eating bowl Here, looking at the pot, this kind of person is really shameless.

    The corner of Li Yu's mouth was pressed down, struggling hard, and the man groaned with pain.

    He stiffened, compromised his teeth, and fiercely questioned, "Why is this so, can you let the designated person into a dream?"

    This trick is very powerful. Whoever hates it will pull it into a nightmare, less than half a month. That person was neurasthenic and of poor psychological quality, and he might have to enter a mental hospital.

    "No." Gu Xu's hand fell on the youth's soft black hair, and he gently combed it. "Only you can."

    His voice was very light, with a touch of joy. "It seems that our hearts are connected."

    Li Yu, "..."

    Brother, have you forgotten that you still have a crush netizen who wants to stay with you to death.

    For his ass, Li Yu decided to correct the sentiment of the high-risk gangster.

    "You shouldn't say such things to me." He frowned and educated, "Love should be specific and exclusive. I remember you said before that you have a good friend."

    Seeing the man distracted, Li Yu took the opportunity Turned over, like a loach, slipped out against the man's body and

    felt the lower abdomen was rubbed gently, Gu Xu's eyes slightly changed, "I did."

    Li Yu raised his eyebrows, daring to admit that the slag was not thorough .

    "If I remember you right, you said you want the other person to accompany you to death, but at the moment what you do seems to be a little sorry for your good friend." The

    young man 's crimson lips kept moving, and sometimes he could glimpse a little pink Tongue.

    Gu Xu was dry, "You're jealous."

    Li Yu was speechless, "Big brother, what gave you this illusion ..."

    Gu Xu sat up on the bed, just a little weak temperament, and instantly expanded into A sense of oppression.

    Li Yu's alarm rang suddenly, and after turning around and crawling towards the end of the bed, he was caught by the man and dragged back.

    The young skeleton is small, the ankles are exquisite, the soles of the feet are also white and red, and there are no cocoons at all. It is not like working all the year round.