1.30 [end]

The buzzing sound in his ear made Li Yu feel bored like a mosquito. His conditioned reflex reached his hand and scratched it, but he felt a softness and squeezed it.

Gu Xu held down the hand on his face, "Wake up?"

Li Yu completely awoke , rubbed his eyes and sat up, recognizing that this was just a mutant mosquito that didn't suck blood and only ate meat.

"What did you just say while I was asleep."

"Nothing." Gu Xuqing rubbed the young man's hair and stood up. "You can take a break after getting busy the day after tomorrow. You can choose a place you like. come. "

Lee say go fish," do not care which one or two days, waiting for you to come along. "

Gu Xu chuckled, leaned over and grabbed the youth's chin lifted," put your liberty for two days, do not? "

Lee fish, "..."

It is estimated that it has been stared for a long time and formed a habit, terrible.

"I want it, I want it." The young man excitedly took a sip on the man's lips and said the nearest place name.

The beautiful scenery there is not completely developed, it can meet the basic needs of food, clothing, housing and transportation, and it will not be overcrowded because of the large number of people.

Gu Xu nodded in agreement and patted the young man's head, letting him wait for a while.

It didn't take long for the man to come back with a watch in his hand. This thing Li Yu knew that the company had newly created something.

Gu Xu put it on his hand, "I can't take it at any time." The

metal strap had just touched the cold thorn, Li Yu touched the dial, starry blue and fine diamond embellishment.

Honestly, "I will leave tomorrow morning?"

Although the man said verbally with you, Li Yu knew that the other party wanted him to go as soon as possible.

He was not aware of what he was aware of, "What happened?"

Gu Xu said it was okay, and opened the subject, "I let Uncle Li accompany you, I will be there in two days."

Li Yu narrowed his eyes slightly, and finally asked nothing, since the man did not want him to know, then he did not know well Now, the provinces worry about it.

After receiving the temporary notice, the housekeeper felt abrupt.

"Young Master didn't say let's go." He nagged and packed up. "Really let us go on vacation? Isn't it because of something else?"

Li Yu shook his head and helped to fold up his clothes and put them in the suitcase.

That night, Gu Xu stayed in the company to work overtime and did not return home. Li Yu was lying on the bed, staring at the dial.

"1551, is there a locator in it?"

" Yes ." 1551 is very interested. "Do you need me to analyze it?"