5.16

1551 said, "Water plant."

   There is a green dot on the three-dimensional perspective.

    The location of the water plant is far away from the research building. I am afraid that on the way back when he closed the valve, the person in the water plant had already reopened the valve.

    Li Yu held a meager hope, "Is the valve not electrically controlled?"

    "No." 1551 shattered his fantasy, his voice was cold, "You know, in order to save resources, electricity can only be turned on within a specified period of time, so water The factory takes manual control of the valves. "

    Li Yu shook his head." No, I don't have a helper. This road doesn't work. "

    " Only this road. "1551 said," Of course, if you can pass water, If you swim out against the current, the valve will not be a problem. "

    Li Yu frowned, he couldn't swim, and," I don't have fish gills, why ... "

    No, he does not have fish gills, but mermaids do.

    As Li Yu moved, the perspective of the underground laboratory was enlarged.

    There was a flash of light in the youth's blue eyes, and there was a sudden burst of laughter, and there was something else in my heart.

    "What a smirk." Qian Song's elbow hit the young man's arm. "How come the expression is the same for a while, and you have trouble at work?"

    Li Yu said it was fine.

    He slowed down a bit, slightly behind Qian Song, and asked the system, "If I don't close the valve and swim out, what's next?"

    1551 said, "The two forks are very far from the exit, one leads to the other Freshwater Lake, a river leading to the polluted river, see which one you choose. "

    Naturally, the polluted place cannot go, what if it gets infected.

    Li Yu denied the second option, "Go to Danshui Lake."

    1551 said, "The route is quite complicated."

    Li Yu doesn't believe in evil, "You draw it." On the

    map, the stagnant red line continued to extend, circling around the messy third-class living area of ​​the house layout.

    Looking at the messy red line in front of him, Li Yu's mouth twitched. It is no wonder that it took so long for 1551 to find the route. This is completely in the maze.

    I don't know if the search team's Chen Zhou did not finish the last time, is this the way.

    If it is, then this person is not ordinary, at least Li Yu cannot remember this route.

    "1551, please trouble you by the way."

    "No problem."

    "There is also a map of the government warehouse." Li Yu glanced again in the direction of the lamp post and whispered, "001 is too dangerous to stay here. We must leave as soon as possible. "

    1551," Okay. "

    With such an obedient and powerful system, Li Yu was relieved and found the treasure.

    As the distance to the third-class living area became closer, the surrounding sound became noisy, but the light was darker than the previous two areas.

    As soon as the three passed the isolation fence between Zone Two and Zone Three, a beard wrapped in a cloak leaned over. "The three are guests from Zone Two or Zone One, do you need any help?"