5.14

Under the shadow of a black tree, two people, one tall and one short, squinted.

    After a long while, Li Yu made a guess and led the person to a more secret place. Without a word, he grabbed 001's clothes and went down.

    001 was stunned. It was already late when the reaction came, and the cold white skin was exposed to the air.

    Goosebumps were swept away by the youth's eyes.

    He looked left and right eagerly, looking for shelter to block himself.

    The light is not good at night, and you can't see anything except the blurred figure. Li Yu didn't even lift his eyes, stretched his hand over the vest in the man's hand, and commanded, "Bend over, lower your head." I

    don't know why, 001 is always inexplicably afraid of the young man's angry If you don't listen, you're desperate to cater.

    Li Yu put his clothes on the man's neck on tiptoe, and directed, "The arms come out from here."

    001 drew down his eyelids and followed the steps through his head, silently remembering.

    This suit was worn by the original owner during military training two years ago. At that time, considering that he would grow longer, he deliberately increased the size when reporting the size. As a result, he was only one taller after the military training ended two years ago. cm.

    Li Yu grabbed the hem and pulled down the vest on 001.

    The thin black fabric wrapped the muscles strong and firm, and even the outline of the abdominal muscles was faintly visible.

    "Come here." Li Yu pursed his lips and grabbed the pants from the man's arms again, shaking hard.

    Looking at the open zipper, he hesitated.

    If you do it in person, you will inevitably encounter places that should not be touched. After a little thought, Li Yu came to a performance without physical objects.

    001 His eyes were puzzled, and he didn't seem to understand.

    Li Yu scratched his hair anxiously, "So how do you fit it now?"

    001 opened his mouth, and he was very resistant to the people in the laboratory. They all put on the clothes when he was unconscious.

    The thought of being manipulated like a dead body, drawing blood, and cutting meat, 001's emotions began to roll over uncontrollably, black eyes radiated a burst of anger, hands clenched into fists, knuckles whitened.

    Li Yu rubbed his forehead, and said that it is not easy to have a baby and a child. No wonder they say that the people who are fathers and mothers are great.

    With a flash of light in his head, he simply untied the belt and gave a live demonstration.

    Noting this move, 001 seemed to be a little frightened, the gloom in his eyes was replaced by panic, and he took a half step back.

    He wanted to turn his head and not look, but his eyes couldn't be moved anymore.

    Li Yu lifted his trousers, buttoned his belt, and looked serious. "Have you learned?"

    001 licked his lips and nodded obediently.

    Li Yu let out a sigh of relief, "Then you change quickly, and Dellson is coming over."

    The original intention of bringing the clothes was just to let the men wear them cleanly, and now the plan has to change.

    It's too suspicious for Dellson to go back and forth, and he still carries an anesthesia gun.