5.41

Li Yu held his arms and thought, as if he heard someone talking.

    He held his breath and listened carefully.

    It is the two female mermaids in the big barrel behind.

    Sorry, Li Yu couldn't understand a word.

    1551 is also confused, and can only study the live situation with the host, prying out some information from the expressions of the two mermaids.

    The two female mermaids looked at each other with good feelings, squeezed together in a bucket, holding hands, whispering.

    Li Yu noticed that when they were talking, they always peeked at the back of 001 with their eyes.

    There is obvious awe and fear in that look, and there is less obvious admiration and worship.

    Li Yu pursed his lips and turned his head to look at the man's profile. It was indeed quite handsome. The voice was also good. When the voice was lowered, there was an attractive magnetism.

    There was a flash of light in his head, and he suddenly asked the man next to him, "How are you going to deal with them?"

    001, "Kill." It's

    simple and clear, without showing any timidity.

    Li Yu knew that 001 wasn't kidding, and he couldn't help thinking of the neat and spicy opponent when he was on the battlefield, but he had room to attack.

    Therefore, 001 has no compassion for mutant animals, and his compassion is targeted.

    Is it because the genes of the xenogenes and the mermaids are similar?

    Li Yu depressed his doubts and focused again on the two female mermaids.

    The two little sisters were more excited than before, covering their mouths and screaming silently.

    Li Yu, "..."

    he was a little puzzled, "1551, you said they were because of what 001 said, or his face, or excited by his voice."

    1551, "I understand more about emotion Scarce, there is no way to read them. "

    Li Yu also couldn't understand it, but soon he remembered another thing, "No, they should not understand 001."

    Oh, 1551, "That can rule out the first guess."

    Li Yu looked down and got along with the mermaid.

    The three mermaids have a relatively uniform attitude towards 001. Except for the communication at the first meeting, they have been following along quietly and never asking.

    They have a solid trust in 001.

    If you are excited because of 001, why didn't you show it before?

    Li Yu lifted his eyelids and scanned the rearview mirror and found that the original pea-sized hyena in the rearview mirror was larger than before.

    This means that they have almost completely caught up.

    Li Yu grabbed the man's arms conditionedly. "They are coming."

    001 didn't squint. He didn't put those beasts in his heart at all. He freed a hand over the back of the young man's hand and whispered, " Baby, don't be afraid, her husband is here. "

    Li Yu," ... "

    There was a sudden bite in his head.

    Before the host asked questions, the system actively reported, "Congratulations, it's a box of grease."