5.35

The child curled up in a ball, dared not resist holding his hand, like a small ball, wrapped in clothes, and wobbled back and forth as the man moved quickly.

    Li Yu couldn't bear it, and wanted to say something to encourage a few words, but found that the child's slightly sudden eyes started to roll his eyes.

    The hound is too far away, he can't find the root of the sudden abnormality, and it is excusable. Now even children are like this.

    Li Yu hurriedly pulled the shoulder strap of the man's vest. "001, he doesn't seem to be doing well anymore."

    001 glanced, and the child was dying, with less outgassing than air intake, trembling, seeming to be really scared to death.

    The invisible coercion was quietly silenced in an instant, watching the little fart boy who was about to hang, first took a few deep exaggerated breaths, then the breathing gradually calmed down, the eyes did not turn over, just flat mouth, timid Looking at the terrible man in front of him.

    What the hell is this!

    It's more terrifying than the most powerful alien he knows, Uncle Jack.

    001 pairs of small light bulb dissatisfied for a long time, there is a tendency to see him cry, and relied on the backs of young people can not see, hard stare at him, "Shut up."

    A child creepy mouth compressed into a thin straight line, tears in his eyes Spin around.

    Li Yu sees all this as a normal child, pretending not to know anything, but quietly making a note to the man in his heart.

    However, this journey did not last long.

    After the terrifying breath in the air disappeared, the dog barks again.

    Li Yu nervously clamped the man's waist with his legs, fearing he would fall. "1551, what's the matter? The search team came after?"

    1551, "Yes, there are only three streets away from you, totaling 2.9 kilometers."

    Li Yu hugged the man's neck and said, "The dog is about three kilometers away."

    "Don't be afraid, you can't catch up." 001's voice is calm, completely out of the usual ignorance, and can give people a reliable sense of security.

    As the man's voice fell, the air seemed to sink suddenly, and the breath suddenly spread.

    Li Yu saw from the light screen that several hounds who were running forward desperately and shouting loudly with their mouths open were like ghosts hitting the wall. They suddenly turned around and searched for the players' legs with a tail detour.

    The big brother is the big brother, destroying the dog invisible.

    The pride of Li Yu's heart made the system turn off the screen, looked away, and stopped on the child.

    The poor boy began to convulse again, foaming at his mouth.

    As if feeling, 001 glanced at the mass in his right hand, and said lightly, "It's okay, I can't die." The

    hounds were afraid to approach the strong man 's coercion, and the search team lost its direction. , Passing the message to other search teams, want to ask if there is the same anomaly.

    After a round of inquiry, a team really met, but not now, but a few days ago.

    It was the same search team that once searched the hotel and dining hotel where Li Yu stayed.