4.4

Blind date.

    The detailed personal information, the location of the appointment, and the subject's hair style are similar to the offline connector. Isn't it a blind date to talk about business?

    The woman's red lips twitched on the screen, and she said three words. Li Yu couldn't read it. "1551, can you read the lip language?"

    1551, "She said half past one."

    The time for monitoring the video was July 23. , At half past one, it might be the afternoon of that day, or it might be the next day.

    Must go to that restaurant.

    Li Yu asked the system to switch the monitoring back to the current screen and leaned back on the chair boringly.

    The security guard was eating fast, and hurried back quickly. When he saw that there was only one young man, he asked, "Malia, why are you alone?"

    He finished looking at the desk, sweeping everything on the table. .

    Li Yu stood up from the stool. "Malia was called away by Sister Song. I'll go first." There were

    a lot of things on the table. The security guard said thank you.

    The other party looked thief-like, making Li Yu uncomfortable. He glanced at the security guard and turned away.

    After lunch, there was a lunch break of one and a half hours. The housekeeper had a high status and occupied two benches in the operation room. The kitchen lady took Maria to the dormitory to rest together. Before leaving, she asked the youth if they wanted to be together.

    Li Yu shook his head, "No, I want to turn around."

    Experience the scenery of this city for yourself is completely different from digging in the memory of the original owner.

    In the surveillance video, the restaurant marked on the personal data was not too far from the stone house. Li Yu found two steel rums and got on the bus.

    There were many people in the car, and the voice was everywhere.

    Li Yu came to the last row and sat down, leaning his head against the window, tired and sleepy.

    His laissez-faire sense of sinking, stumbled to sleep in the past, I do not know how long the system to wake him up, "to get off after three hundred meters straight ahead, turn left on to six hundred meters."

    To know that the restaurant decor Magnificent, like the ancient royal residence.

    As soon as she entered the door, Miss Yingbin smiled and said, "Welcome, please ask a few gentlemen." In

    such a place, a glass of boiling water will make his purse half empty, and Li Yu exits and stands outside the restaurant.

    "1551, can I stand here and you can connect to their home monitoring?"

    " Yes ."