1.13

Unconsciously, Gu Xu has stopped his movements.

    The eyes that were unclear and indefinite were locked firmly in the daze youth.

    This man loves acting, and his mouth is mixed with true and false. No one knows which is true and which is false, but his concern is always the most direct, the most sincere, and never hides.

    Gu Xu's world was destroyed completely, and with the care and attention of Xu Fang, a small city was difficult to rebuild.

    The small town is not big, pretending to be two of his few people who care about, one of them wants to kill him for the benefit and power, the other is old, but still guarding him quietly, watching him.

    But only Gu Xu knew that this was not enough.

    There are still many empty houses in that small town, or, fill those houses.

    Or, just destroy them all.

    Li Yu lost his fight with the system again, and he turned angrily, glancing at the man's eyes, suddenly his scalp tingled, and his forehead chilling.

    The man's eyes are too aggressive, like a precise net, wrapping him tightly from head to toe.

    Subconsciously scratching the back of the neck, Li Yu stood up, "I'm going to take a shower first." The

    housekeeper watched the young man leave, thoughtfully.

    According to the master's temper, unlike someone who is willing to listen to nonsense, he allowed the lawyer to talk in front of him for half an hour.

    This is unreasonable.

    His eyes were off, and with the eyes of the young master, he fell to the closed bathroom door.

    At this moment, the housekeeper suddenly understood.

    The young master is waiting, waiting for someone, a care, a maintenance.

    The butler rubbed his forehead. Even if he knew that he had no right to intervene, he still couldn't help but say, "Chen Jing's identity is in doubt."

    Before everyone officially enters Gu's work, they will thoroughly investigate so as not to get into the eyes of anyone.

    They have also checked the identity of Li Yu. It has been six years since he left 16 to work away from his hometown.

    During this time, he did odd jobs, gave away takeaways, ran over night taxis, and moved bricks to the construction site.

    Judging from this resume, young people should have suffered a lot and suffered a lot. Let's not talk about personality first, just the fine skin and tender meat, it is contrary to these experiences.

    "I know." Gu Xu interrupted the housekeeper's thoughts. "Uncle Li, I know." The

    housekeeper opened his mouth and finally said nothing.

    Li Yu came out of the shower, and smelled fragrant. He wiped his hair and sat next to Gu Xu, staring generously at the screen.

    The man did not write the code today, but was writing some documents, densely packed, listing a lot of data and charts.

    Li Yu looked dizzy, got up and moved his legs, and went to bed.

    As soon as the pillow was on, the terrible nightmare appeared in my mind.

    A small building with a red roof, a second-floor corridor with no end, a woman screaming, a child with a wound on her face running around ... yes, there are monsters transformed from children.