4.8

If Maria is an actor, then her performance is now comparable to Oscar's best.

    Sluggish, dazed, puzzled, frightened, terrible, emotionally progressive, Li Yu could not find the slightest flaw in the acting, but the picture on the light screen told him that everything was normal in the mirror.

    The next second, Mariah's room screamed again, extremely short.

    When Li Yu saw her cover her mouth desperately, her chest fluctuated rapidly in fright, and she obviously didn't want to attract other people.

    In the living room, the kitchen lady's irritable voice spread through the wall and spread in the room. "Maria, can you be quiet!"

    Li Yu rolled over and sat up, seeing Maria take a deep breath, then carefully approached the mirror.

    She tilted his head looked a moment, like a sigh of relief and turned against the sink, touched his chest and muttering, "That's not me, an illusion, an illusion, how could I kill."

    Bathroom again Attributed to calm.

    Maria lowered her head and washed her face. Before going out, she looked back at her glasses. The woman inside was looking at her, too.

    The light screen disappeared.

    Li Yu pinched his eyebrows and rubbed it twice, to be sure that what Maria saw in the mirror was completely different from what he saw in the mirror.

    As for the reason, I couldn't find it out after a while, but I still sleep a little bit more.

    He lay back on his back, rolled up the thin sheets, and within three minutes, a slight snoring sounded.

    God has been holding his emotions for two days and refused to rain. Originally, he thought it would continue to be cloudy. Who knew that the two had just arrived at the entrance of the community and the heavy rain suddenly poured.

    Li Yu led the kitchen lady to the bus station to avoid rain. When she saw a taxi coming, she quickly reached out and stopped.

    The kitchen lady sat in the car and scolded the rain on her forehead while cursing, "This damn ghost weather."

    Li Yu looked at her. From the moment she went out, the cook's temper was very strong. It was either that the housekeeper was too aggressive, or that Ma Li was nagging, and he was calling wildly in the middle of the night.

    He began, "Song Jie, you look awful, did not sleep last night, okay?"

    The cook wiping hands paused, shaking nothing more than taking the next, "Nothing, it is to do a night dream."

    Think of last night's Ma Liya Strange behavior, Li Yu tempted, "I also dreamed last night and dreamed of a mirror." The

    cook's face slightly changed, "You also dreamed?"

    Li Yu froze, asked in surprise, "Sister Song, you too Have you dreamed? "In

    front, the driver glanced at the two from the rearview mirror and turned the steering wheel calmly, seemingly not interested in the topic of metaphysics.

    The kitchen lady swallowed, "Dream, I, I ..."

    Worried about the strange vision in front of her, she turned sharply and whispered, "Speak out of the car."

    Yu'er was already hooked, Li Yu didn't Anxious, "Okay." The

    dormitory is very close to the farmers' market, and the car drove smoothly through a main road, and turned around to get there.