4.9

The sound of knuckles tapping on the tabletop rang in a quiet space.

    One, two, three, urging.

    Li Yu's throat was dry and tight, his palms were sweating, and he raised his eyelids to sneak a peek at the man, thinking about how to dismiss the blind date report.

    Almost at the same time, Shi Yu turned his head slightly and looked at the youth, keenly capturing the other person's sight.

    Thin lips draw a shallow arc, he said, "Continue, I am curious about what you are going to do."

    1551 said, "Your recitation is very emotional, very good, keep it up."

    Li Yu just wants to strangle him now . he.

    He breathed a sigh of relief, he cleared his throat, closed his eyes and continued to read, "Your character is gentle like water and can tolerate my little temper; your eyes are gentle like the wind and can soothe my pain; your actions ... … "

    Li Yu gritted his back molars and almost vomited blood.

    Shi Yu knocked on the table again, beckoning to continue.

    Li Yu leaned down and gave a glance to the man secretly, speaking at least three times faster, "Your actions are as ardent as fire, and can warm my lonely heart ... My dear, you are my everything and everything in life. Indispensable, being able to meet you and meet each other is the most beautiful accident in my life. "The

    ending is over, there is no winding beam, and the effect of the short courtship letter is not scattered.

    Shi Yu apparently didn't anticipate the follow-up content, the tapped knuckle hovered in midair, and was ignorant.

    The air around him fell into a delicate embarrassment.

    Li Yu was uncomfortable and wanted to turn around and leave, but there was a gatekeeper at the door. Don't go. The pestle continued to stare at the spot with the man, embarrassing cancer.

    Outside the door, the housekeeper who eavesdropped on his ear scratched his face in wonder, and there was still a voice in it, how suddenly he was quiet.

    He coughed deliberately.

    The subtle cough is like a torpedo thrown into the lake water.

    Shi Yu recovered, and the knuckles fell.

    His heart was beating fast, his blood rushed straight to his forehead, but his facial expression was too tight. "Sorry, I don't know you will treat me ..." After a

    pause of two or three seconds, the man said in a magnetic voice, "Love at first sight."

    Li Yu , "..."

    Brother, we are both in love for a long time.

    Wiping the sweat of his palms quietly on his trouser legs, Li Yu said, "I didn't expect it."

    "I think we can be friends first, deepen our understanding, and then consider other things." The voice of the man was indescribably hoarse, "You said."

    Li Yu had no objection. "Okay."

    Shi Yu got up from the stool, slowly rolled up his sleeves, and personally reached out to put the plate in the food box.

    Li Yu hurried up, "I'm coming, I'm coming." In

    a hurry, the palm of his hand touched the back of the man's hand. The two of them seemed to be shocked by the electric shock. They let go of their hands together, and the chopsticks crashed into the box.