reality 1

The man in the mask was very cold, and only slightly nodded, and took the man away.

    Minister size is a leader, can't bear this anger, not to mention that Li Yu has just finished his task, his physical and psychological conditions are still unknown, and he can't be taken away like this.

    "Stop." The minister snarled and saw that the other party kept on chasing and got out of the car, and found that the man had gone eight feet away.

    He glanced down at his leg, which was shorter and could not hurt.

    The man holding the young man stopped in front of an ordinary black car, put it in the back seat, and opened the door to the first officer himself.

    The minister ran breathlessly, tried a few times, couldn't open the door, twisted to grab the window of the passenger seat, "You opened the door." The

    driver got out of the car, and went around to the passenger, "Minister, please Speaking here. "

    The man in front of him was tall and shaved, his sturdy suit could not cover the strong muscles inside.

    The minister swallowed a spit. This is a trainer. He can kill a cow with one punch. Even so, he tried to maintain his face. With his hands behind his back, he raised his head and said, "Lead the way." The

    two went In one corner, the minister glanced at his colleagues who were coming out of the supermarket and bathroom one after another.

    He said, "Say what you say, don't bother." The

    driver reached into the inner pocket of his suit, and under the panic of the minister's eyes, he drew a palm of his hand.

    The minister's pants almost got wet, and he thought he was going to take a gun. He regained his momentum and urged the other party, "Sir." The

    driver opened his brain without hesitation and showed it to the minister.

    The false frame disguised by the minister suddenly collapsed, and his tongue was knotted, "You said he was ..."

    "Well." The driver interrupted. "But Mr. Li doesn't know, and hopes you can keep the secret."

    "sure."

    "After waiting for the resort, if Mr. Li asks ..."

    "You can rest assured, I know what to say." The

    minister was miserable. He didn't know the origin of this subordinate in his hand. Both of them paid attention to him. .

    He admits that the youth's mental strength and task ability are indeed very strong, but they are also a hot potato.

    Be more careful in the future.

    Minister, "You can rest assured, my mouth is very tight."

    "Well." The driver said, "Then I will pass first."

    "I'll send you." No matter what face, the minister's attitude changed sharply, personally sent Go back to the car and take the opportunity to look at the man in the passenger seat.

    The man glanced lightly, "Is something okay?"

    "It's okay." The minister smiled, "You walk slowly." The

    car just left, and the car went away, and slipped away.

    The minister stood on the spot, squinting his eyes like a fox, rubbing his chin, judging from the speed and the sound of the engine, the seemingly ordinary black car should be specially modified by a high-end model.