4.6

Housekeepers will handle all matters in the house.

    So much so that Shi Yu was not familiar with the people below. This was the first time he knew that the young man was named Jiang Yuan.

    The man's eyes flickered and landed on his hands hanging in mid-air.

    The young man's fingers are thin and slender, with distinct bones and a stubbornness.

    Stone sip a case of the lower lip, courtesy, he also stood up, holding the hand with the youth, "Stone encounter."

    Then, no more.

    Li Yu twitched at the corner of his mouth, suddenly remembered the task, and quickly grasped hard. His heart was a little nervous and anxious, silently counting 123, and finally his mind remembered the sound of "ding".

    The stone that fell on his heart fell, and he smiled and asked, "Age, Mr. Stone."

    "28." Shi Yu easily withdrew his hand, sat down, and raised his hand to call the waiter.

    After ordering, the atmosphere between the two of them suddenly fell into a dull state. Look at me, I look at you, as if in an invisible tug of war.

    Li Yu asked the system, "How long have I sat down?"

    1551 said, "One minute and thirty-three seconds."

    Li Yu pondered for a moment, "Call me in five minutes." The

    system said yes.

    Li Yu blinked, raised his mouth, and swayed inquiries. "What job does Mr. Shi do?"

    Shi Yu, "opened a small company."

    Li Yu pouted, hypocritical.

    The company of Shi Yu has a great influence in this city, so the plastic brother of the original owner desperately wanted to enter the stone house, deliberately climbed the relationship, and stepped into the sky.

    The man asked, "Mr. Jiang."

    "Under your hands." Li Yu kept smiling and asked, "Is Mr. Shi a local?"

    Shi Yu's hand resting on the armrest of the seat moved slightly. He folded his legs and leaned back. "Yes."

    Li Yu wanted to take the opportunity to dig more, pretending to be curious, "How about your uncle and aunt? "

    Shi Yu's eyes cooled down." I don't have parents. "

    Who would have no parents, and not the monkey brother who jumped out of the stone? This is either angry or contradictory with the family.

    Shifting the topic of interest, Li Yu, "Does Mr. Shi have any hobbies?"

    Shi Yu said, "Reading."

    At this moment, the system suddenly reported the time, "Time is up."

    Almost at the same time, Shi Yu looked down at his watch. As usual, he should get up and leave now, but today he is willing to stay a few minutes longer.