3.20

The degree was staggered, sitting on the bed, the big hand quickly pressed the young man's waist, turned over and pressed the person under.

    "What are you happy about?" He asked.

    Li Yu had been too reckless in the sprint just now, and suffered a slight injury. His mouth was knocked, and he was kissed for a while and still felt dull.

    He rubbed his upper lip and grinned, "It's just happy."

    "Because of this?" The degree was upright, and his cold eyes became burning.

    Li Yu propped up and hid, something flickered in front of him, something was stuffed in his mouth.

    The berries taste sweet and sour, and the juice is thick.

    The degree leaned over and kissed again, tasting the different taste in the young man's mouth, his tongue like a respected soldier, sweeping every corner of his mouth.

    Li Yu was confused by the kiss and looked blankly at the incandescent lamp dangling overhead.

    I didn't know how long it was, and Nii was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door.

    The degree was unheard of, the palm was eagerly stroked for a while on the back of the young man, and after being pulled out, he was put in another position.

    Li Yu knew that this is for men to water the flowers with the newly obtained nutrient solution.

    Halfway down, the living room made noise again.

    Shortly after returning from the monthly purchase, Zhang Chengcheng will start a new purchase. Before the official start, he needs to report the degree.

    It was just this report that he advanced from afternoon to morning.

    Li Yu kicked the people away, "Go and see first."

    Brow frowned, silent for a moment, and said, "Don't care."

    Li Yu just panted, "Will the mudslides reach the town Go up? "

    " No. "His fingers clasped tightly, pressing his hands apart on both sides, intending to start.

    The knock on the door knocked like a rush, and it rang again, accompanied by a yell, "Mr. Cheng, are you here, Mr. Cheng ..."

    Li Yu, "Zhang Chengcheng?" The

    forehead twitched, his eyes were angered and exhausted There were a few more horrible bloodshots in his restraint, and he got out of bed and went out, pulling the door open.

    "Something?"

    Zhang honest eyeball quickly move a little, scared half a step back, bow, said, "I just consult with you about whether the townspeople can begin to register the purchase."

    Level of body burning a fire, Impatiently, "Yes." The

    door was closed when he was finished, but he was blocked by a hand.

    Zhang Chengzheng's body is too weak, and this hindrance took the energy of his whole body, "Sir, there is one more thing to report to you." The

    degree of patience was exhausted, and Zhang Cheng's arm was pinched with one hand, and the voice was deliberately suppressed Cold and gloomy.

    "Don't face me with your pitiful expression, I'm not the stupid people in town, I don't eat your set." He let go of his hands in disgust, as if he had just grabbed not one person, but one piece. Dirty rag.