5.31

Professor Chen was very clear about the outside eyes staring at him. When he saw the assistant coming in, his expression was stinky.

    "I'm an old bone. What's wrong with them? They also sent someone to stare, something is wrong."

    Li Yu pretended not to hear it and put the information on the table. "You look at it."

    Professor Chen picked up the file bag, positive To disassemble it, the young man on the side stopped and moved, throwing his hands into the drawer, apparently wanting to wait while he was alone.

    Li Yu exited consciously, and was turned on his shoulder by one hand as soon as he turned around.

    Qian Song smiled, and his tone was easy-going, "Is your body better? I see what you hold in your hand when you enter the door. What are those?"

    "Kelin's resignation letter and several documents, what is it, I It ’s not very clear. ”

    Li Yu crossed Qian Song to his small desk, turned on the computer, and started working.

    Qian Song didn't plan to let him go, and he refused to walk around the table. "I heard you are going to treat me tonight."

    "Yes." Li Yu stopped and tapped his finger on the keyboard, and asked him, "Song you Will you go? "

    " Of course you will treat me. "Qian Song pulled a few words with the youth and continued his previous question without hesitation," What is in the information, you really don't know? "

    Li Yu helpless," I really don't I know. "

    Qian Qian looked suspicious, he pursed his lips, hesitantly said," Song brother, you are so good to me, then I will tell the truth ... "After

    a long while Qian Song did not wait In other words, guess this honest man must be sawing with his conscience.

    Thinking again and again, he said, "You must know, I'm helping my dad to monitor Professor Chen." I

    remembered that the young people got out of the waves after getting the points, and now they still want to invite people to eat and drink like he is an upstart. , "As long as you tell me everything you know, and help me pay attention to Professor Chen's every move, I promise that your benefits will definitely be in the future,"

    Li Yu lowered his eyes, his fingers entangled, his eyes brightened, and he was obviously shaken.

    Qian Song gritted his teeth and dragged the person from the stool to the small laboratory.

    He slammed the door shut, locked it, kicked the stool over and let the young man sit down, "Listen, Su He, I really talked to you as a brother, and I sincerely hope you can help me. "

    Li Yu rubbed his pinched arm and tentatively whispered," You can also see that Professor Chen is not a person who can hide, and the contents of the document will definitely be submitted to it. We don't need to do more. "

    " It is necessary! " "Qian Song was annoyed by his wavering attitude, and his patience gradually lost.

    I didn't realize that this person was so annoying before, and he wasn't so sloppy, he had paste in his head, and profitably didn't know to hurry up. Instead, he asked east and west.

    Qian Song unscrewed the glass and drank two sips of water to calm down.

    After changing his usual gentleness, he grabbed the young man's collar and pulled the person up against the wall.