reality 7

Li Yusan loosened the man's shoelace and sat up from the floor, looking up.

    "Coach, this joke is not funny. Let's say something else?"

    Zhuang Wei didn't miss the embarrassment that flickered on the young man's face. He squatted down, his eyes were the same as the young man's, and he stubbornly asked, "Really not ugly?

    " Not ugly, "Li Yu said firmly," This sentence is not to coax you, really. "

    Zhuang Wei nodded, and it seemed that he believed it. He threw the mask directly into the trash bin and did not plan to wear it again.

    Lee Fish still not assured, "You do not really want to keep it."

    "Do not leave." Chong Wei bow demolition bandage, "you do not like, no matter what you do not like me."

    After the last part almost only men Lips are moving without sound.

    Li Yu, "What?"

    "Nothing." Realizing that the atmosphere between the two was delicate, Zhuang Wei shifted the topic, "Go to the bath."

    Li Yu rested almost, propped up on the floor, and was behind him. Jin, because he can feel that Zhuang Wei is not very happy.

    There are many people in the bathroom today, and there are quite a few. Through the curtains, it is obvious to see a few pairs of smooth legs walking inside.

    Li Yu felt that it didn't matter. He put the bath towel on his shoulder, just touched the curtain, and hadn't had time to lift it. One hand reached out from behind, blocking his eyes.

    The people in the shower room noticed the movement at the door and made a sudden noise.

    "Mr. Zhuang, why are you ..." Someone made a weak voice.

    From the first day of Zhuang Wei to the fighting center, everyone knows that this is a lone wolf, and he doesn't like to be present when doing anything.

    At the beginning, there were people who wanted to have a relationship with him, paving the way for themselves, pretending that the brothers had good hooks and shoulders, was verbally warned by Zhuang Wei that they would not listen, and they were beaten into fools.

    In addition, every sparring was beaten miserably. Over time, everyone began to avoid him subconsciously.

    As for the privacy of bathing, which is extremely high, it will completely expose yourself ... even if you give a hundred guts, they dare not look at the big brother and his little brother.

    Today is totally an accident.

    "Isn't your mother saying he's gone?" A question came from the bathroom.

    "I saw Mr. Zhuang didn't come out of the training room, so I thought he was gone ..."

    "Are you a pig, can't he punch more punches in it?"

    "I, I didn't expect this ..."

    Li Yu couldn't hear it anymore. He was about to push the man's hand away, his shoulders pressed, and his body turned passively.

    "How?" He asked.

    "We'll come again when they're gone."

    Zhuang Wei's words just fell, and some of them came out, followed by the second and the third. Everyone should call Mr. Zhuang respectfully.

    Li Yu could hear the fear and pleasing in their words.

    As the clutter of footsteps drifted away, the shower room was calm again, and the hand covering him was also evacuated.