2.19

Ying Han did not say yes or no, and continued to whisper the following story.

    After the vicious woman was taken to the forbidden place, it never appeared again. It was dead or alive, no one knew.

    The rich businessman didn't ask about this matter. He just found a new crystal coffin and added makeup for his beloved woman.

    But no matter how hard he tried, the corpse could not control and began to rot.

    The physical injury took away her last trace of anger. The woman who was originally a sleeping woman soon became a bunch of black bones.

    The rich businessman wept bitterly, holding the bones in a daze all day, completely forgetting that he was still a son.

    I also forgot that half of human blood ran in his son's body.

    He needs to care and needs care. He does not have the strong resilience of the blood race. He needs to rely on various foods to supplement the nutrients the body needs.

    By the time the rich businessmen remembered these, it was too late.

    The teenager's ruddy face turned pale, his body lost his temperature, and he vomited as soon as he ate.

    He lost all the characteristics of being a human and became a monster.

    The rich businessman remembered that his son had been forced to choke a few sips of blood into it. It was this blood that inspired his bloodline.

    However, it is surprising.

    The phenomenon of repatriation appeared in his son.

    For half a year, the teenager's body pumped a lot, his vocal cords changed, and often he was just a glance, so that he as a father could have a fear in his heart.

    Hearing this, Li Yu wiped the bubble that slid to his forehead.

    He finally understood why those two would say that Duke Dracula was the strongest.

    Because the blood on him is closest to the ancestor.

    For all blood races, this means unconditional surrender.

    Perhaps many people envy and want to get his power, but Li Yu knows that Ying Han does not really want it.

    Remember, when men pretend to be humans and stay with them, they always take a bath to maintain body temperature.

    Is this really just a simple blindfold?

    Li Yu feels that it is not entirely true, the goal should be very eager for human body temperature.

    Rather than being a long-life blood race, Ying Han might want a shorter and warmer life, which can be enjoyed arbitrarily, and can be intensely in love with others, and stay calm.

    After the two died, they could still hug each other.

    Suddenly broadcast in 1551, "The second little chrysanthemum is on."

    Li Yu sent his head forward to help the man divert his attention. "Knead the back of my ear."

    Feeling the man's light and appropriate scratching, he closed his eyes. , I have no mood to take care of the system.

    Not so much as a secret in the heart of the target, Li Yu feels that this is more like his extravagant hope.

    1551, "Are you upset?"