1.17

Gu Xu was injured, Li Yu rolled up his sleeves. Quickly join the battle.

    What is shameful is that he is a normal person, and his combat effectiveness is not as good as a wound.

    It didn't take long for Li Yu to fall down in the struggle of the three people, and he was hit with a beard on his face, and his mouth was broken, all bloody.

    Preparing to fight back, an elbow came flying from the side and directly hit the temple of the beard.

    This place is the key point. The body of the beard suddenly straightened, shaking back and forth, fell to the ground, and did not get up for a long time.

    Gu Xu stretched his face and dragged the young man in front of him. He gently wiped the blood from the corner of his lips and put it in his mouth.

    The tip of the bloody tongue twirled around the mouth, and the sweetness contaminated the entire mouth.

    His dark eyes narrowed slightly, and the bloodshot unknowingly crawled over his eyes, exposing the grim side.

    The head of the beard is dizzy, not in a situation, and he wants to kill Gu Xu to death. When he is ready to climb, he is shocked and dumbfounded.

    A crutch was against his neck.

    The anti-slip glue on the crutches has been removed, and the sharp hollow cross-section is unbiased, just against his throat.

    Luohu Hu panicked, only felt the force exerted on her neck suddenly increased, her throat knotted dullly, her face flushed instantly, and she had difficulty breathing.

    Li Yu recovered, and pulled the man's arm. "Mr. Gu, enough."

    Luo Hu's face became more and more ugly. He couldn't even dream of it. A broken man with a broken leg had such a strong fighting power.

    Even more unexpected, the other party will kill him.

    Gu Xumei's eyes were cold and his eyes were fierce. He told everyone that he wanted to see blood.

    Li Yu was terrified by the killing. If the goal was to go to jail for the murder, he had to chase it in.

    In a hurry, he shouted a few more times. When it was useless, he simply rolled up the man's sleeve and opened his mouth to bite on the other's arm.

    The tooth print is not deep, and there is no blood, but the pain is enough to pull the person back to his mind.

    Gu Xu frowned slightly, glanced at the saliva mark on his arm, and put away the crutches expressionlessly.

    "Tell Xu Fang, either he will kill me, or let him prepare the coffin for himself in advance." The

    neck was liberated, Huo Hu jumped and jumped up, and ran with the subordinate Wang Xiaoren's door.

    Waiting for someone to walk away, Li Yu gently dragged the man's sleeve and pointed at the toothmark and asked, "Doesn't hurt."

    Gu Xu pressed the corner of his mouth. "It hurts." It

    hurts a fart.

    Li Yu slapped his face and blew breathlessly against the man's arm. "You can do this, the skill is so good, I have practiced it before."

    Gu Xumo raised his hand silently, grabbed the young man's cheeks and forced He opened his mouth.

    The teeth in the mouth were neat and clean, and the tip of the tongue twitched restlessly.