2.21

Li Yu wiped his face, blood in one hand.

    He closed his eyes and kept doing psychological construction. It was chicken blood or chicken blood.

    It's fucking chicken blood.

    The heads in front of him were lifted one by one, and the sky before them was countless times larger.

    Li Yu rolled over and got up, and was caught behind by the man.

    Looking at the tall body in front of him, not only did he not feel stable, but a panic burst out.

    The goal now is a personal killer. In addition to the slight changes in his body, his mood fluctuates greatly.

    The assimilators who went forward and succeeded in his hands fell into his hands, like puppets with no parry, heads, arms, legs, residual limbs flying around, brains cracked, peaceful grove, in just ten minutes, hell Shura field.

    Li Yu swallowed in fear, pretending to pull the hammer from his waist, and smashed it toward the assassin who attacked.

    After the assimilator was injured, he still rose up to attack, inspirational model.

    The most fucking thing is that these non-human and ghost-like things have the same resilience as the blood race.

    Li Yu was terrified that he would continue to expand these assimilated army without killing Nick.

    This is even more terrible than the loss of the end world.

    "1551, what a fool."

    "Watching a movie." The electronic sound of 1551 was a little bit more gloating, "His throat knot was cut in half, it is estimated to be dumb."

    Li Yu leaned back against Ying Han and smashed again Open one, "Is there no way to repair blood organs?"

    1551 said, "Of course, all they can repair is skin and bone injuries."

    Li Yu turned his head silently and saw the man's hand coming out of an assimilated chest. There is more heart in the palm.

    Ying Han's fingers were closed and his heart burst, leaving only a soft sticky rotten flesh.

    Stomach convulsions, chest back acid, Li Yu almost spit out on the spot, unable to ask for a mosaic.

    As soon as the function opens, the whole world is in harmony.

    Li Yu beats people even more easily, and the hammers are more and more handy, one for each.

    Ying Han fell down and looked back at the youth.

    He was covered with dark blood, dark hair wet with sweat, cleverly clinging to his forehead, and sloppy and embarrassed, but because of the uncommon cruelty on his face, he became particularly attractive.

    The man's ear moved, unscrewed a head, reached out to hook people, and kissed hard.

    "Holy Wood." He chuckled softly, his red eyes flashed lightly, "Mino, besides this, what secrets do you have that I don't know."

    Li Yu was speechless, "Can you not wave at this time?" "

    Ying Han suddenly changed her face and said cruelly," Wait for you later. "

    Li Yu's heart was cold and bitter, big brother, obviously you are the one with the most secrets.

    He stretched his hand away from the man's face, "turn them over, just pick it up."