2.5

The man's body was strong and strong, and Li Yu started to search from under the arm.

    The ribs under the palm are covered with a thin layer of muscles, and through the thin fabric, you can clearly feel how tight the meat is, that is, the body temperature is low, and it is a bit weirdly low.

    … This man wouldn't really have any problems.

    He glanced down at the two pockets on the man's butt, and dared not start hurriedly, "Can I search for the next two?"

    Ying Han twitched, closing his eyes restraintly, "Search."

    With permission, Li Yu Suddenly excited, this is the target butt, the most special and unique in the world.

    He quickly calmed his emotions and really put his hands up. Unfortunately, it made the man feel that he was a pervert. He did n’t dare to stay too long. He took a few random touches and sincerely evaluated in his heart:

    Very uplifting, very pretty, flesh Strong and flexible.

    Li Yu swallowed and squatted down with a flushed face. His hands slid down the base of the man's right leg, then his left leg, and finally went straight ahead.

    The above is okay, just touching the chest, it is embarrassing to the bottom.

    He didn't open his face, bent down to search the man's trouser legs, as expected, he didn't feel anything.

    Instead, I saw a gun that was tightly wrapped. This thing is golden and expensive, and it can't be followed by opinions. It must be pretended not to be seen.

    He clapped his hands and stood up and found that the man was closing his eyes tightly and his neck was flushed.

    "Okay," Li Yu reminded, jokingly, smashing Yinghan with a fist, "Are you shy?"

    Ying Han opened his eyes and said stiffly, "No."

    Li The fish screamed, and touched the other person's slightly fierce eyes, and understood, "Nothing is so angry, obviously you asked me to search."

    Ying Han's lips moved, unable to refute, his face became more ugly.

    Over the years, his emotions have become more and more calm, and everything in the world, even the fresh things, is no different from the dead in his eyes.

    It is rare to meet someone like a young man who can provoke his anger and even make him produce such extreme emotions as strangulation.

    Sensitive to the change of atmosphere, Li Yu stepped back alertly and sat on the sofa farthest from Ying Han.

    Song An and Jack seemed to pinch the time, and within half a minute, they returned to the living room, and the other two people shook their heads in front of the sofa.

    This result was expected, Li Yu got up, "Go to search elsewhere."

    He turned upstairs and suddenly asked Song An who was walking behind him, "Who the three of you found the corpse first."

    "I found it with Jack Yes, Ying Han came only after hearing the voice. "Song An thought of Mary's misfortune and was afraid." Don't blame me for not being good at speaking. All four of us are suspicious. I suggest that everyone should stay alone tonight "The

    killer should not take the initiative to bring everyone together, which is not conducive to continued hunting.

    Li Yu promised, tangled in his heart whether to arrange for Song to be removed.