5.43

The movie is very long, this trial took more than half an hour.

    After the incident, Li Yu was so angry that his liver hurt. "Small things, dare to overwhelm me."

    001 licked the sweat of the young temple, "I think you are very happy."

    Li Yu is like a cat stepped on a sore foot, trying to cover up Yelled, "I'm happy to be fart, numb."

    001 grabbed his hand and wiped it over and over with a damp tissue.

    After wiping, I felt that it was not enough, and I bowed my head and kissed the back of the young man ’s hand, and said with a smile, "Su He, I am very happy."

    Li Yu looked at him with two bright eyes, and there was not much fire in his stomach. Went out.

    It's not easy to hold back for so long.

    Take a rest overnight and continue on the road the next day.

    The road to Antarctica was far away, and they went all the way to the coast, trying to find a means of transportation for crossing the sea from the abandoned port.

    The coastal cities are densely populated and have a large number of different species.

    After entering a port city, Li Yu left the car and three mermaids on the rocks outside the city and took 001 to the pier.

    In the urban area, Li Yu pulled 001. Under the detection of the system, he avoided the foreign species walking outside, and walked deep and shallow.

    It was also unlucky. About twenty minutes after they formally entered the city, a group of playing young aliens discovered two pairs of human footprints.

    One of them roared loudly, and immediately a nearby adult alien ran over.

    Those alien species smelled in the air and did not capture the human breath.

    Among them, the IQ is a little higher, and the opportunity is decisive, directing everyone to search along the footprints, whoever catches it.

    When Li Yu heard the news from 1551, he was almost mad, pulling 001 to stop.

    He knew that he was a drag oil bottle, and a bit awkwardly proposed, "Go with your back, hurry up, they catch up."

    The weight of the youth is drizzle for 001, standing up easily with his back, Directly follow the wall of the abandoned supermarket next to it, and climb up the roof.

    By looking at the height of the floor, he glanced back, and there were a lot of different species.

    Li Yu rubbed his eyes and was frightened by the battle below, "1551, why did there be so many people at once!"

    1551, "Some find it fun to follow, and some are greedy."

    Li Yu wanted to cry He and 001 are almost forty years old when they add up together. Wouldn't it be too naive to play eagle and catch chicks?

    He patted the man's shoulder, "Hurry up."

    The voice of the heterogeneous chase was too loud. More and more heterogeneous chases followed and joined the chase to surround the two from all sides.

    Li Yuhe and 001 were trapped in a residential building, advancing and retreating.

    Li Yu hugged the man's neck tightly and whispered, "Let me down first, I have a way." The

    way is a bit violent and bloody. If it is not a critical situation, he would not want to use it in principle.

    After 001 put the person down, he saw that the other party took a tripod-mounted "Javelin" missile from his backpack and put it on his shoulder.