3.17

In the living room, Li Yu was holding two pots of succulents, tangled where they were.

    After listening to the child's complaint, he looked subconsciously. The man's face was cold, his ears were crimson, and his eyes were staring at Lin Xiaozhou. He wished to strip the person alive.

    I have to admit that children are always brave and fearless, and even the big brothers dare to challenge.

    Li Yu mourned for the little butt boy for three seconds, beckoning at him.

    Lin Xiaozhou thought that he had found a backer, turned his head and snorted, and ran to his brother. "Are you going to beat me?"

    "No." Li Yu handed him a pot of meat, "Find a Place it where I like it. "The

    succulent leaves are round and fat. There is a small tip. Lin Xiaozhou is not interested at all, and his eyes are staring at Li Yu persistently.

    Li Yu is embarrassed. Little brother, I can't do it with him.

    In the silent look, Lin Xiaozhou suddenly understood, his stubborn eyes mixed with a trace of sympathy.

    Hold his brother's shoulder and cover his mouth with his hands, whispering, "It's okay, I can protect you."

    When the two men whispered, their hands itch, and they stepped forward to tear apart the big and small ones that were sticking together. He gave Lin Xiaozhou a vague glance and directed Li Yu, "Let's go there."

    The direction of the man's finger was the half-height shoe cabinet between the living room and the entrance.

    Li Yu put the succulent up and found that this position is good. The entrance door, kitchen, and living room can be seen clearly in three directions.

    Putting the remaining pot into the room, he took a quilt from the cabinet and threw it on the bed.

    Degree came in, picked up Lin Xiaozhou's quilt directly, and went to the side.

    The dust cloth was lifted and the dust was flying. He reached out and pushed the window open. The heavy rain fell outside the window. The tree was pushed by the strong wind and may collapse at any time.

    The degree of eyes deepened, and the hand holding the window frame had green bars.

    Lin Xiaozhou stood on tiptoe and looked at it by the window. The wind and rain passed the town arrogantly, and it was dark outside.

    He was afraid to move closer to the direction of the degree, "Brother Degree, when will the rain stop?"

    "I don't know." The degree slammed the window, drew the curtains, and instructed the little boy to get a towel and wipe the room For a moment.

    Lin Xiaozhou knew that the overall situation had been decided, and climbed into the bed with resentment, and got into the quilt.

    The child had many ideas, did not relax his vigilance, and stayed quietly until he fell asleep.

    In the living room, Li Yu is tilting his legs to watch TV news.

    According to news reports, there have been heavy rainfalls in many places recently, and the typhoon should have gone to other places, and suddenly changed its course. Coastal areas must be prepared for safety.

    Sit down with your arms on the back of the chair as if you were trapped in your arms.

    But soon he found out that the youth did not watch TV at all and was distracted.