2.4

Delicious is delicious, but the taste of candy after melting is inexplicably strange, like some kind of concentrated sticky substance.

    Li Yu swallowed and looked up at the man's eyes. "It's delicious, what brand, I haven't eaten it before."

    Ying Han loosened him, twisting his fingertips, and the youth's warm temperature remained on it.

    "Do you still want it?"

    " Are there other flavors?" Li Yu had a bit of aftertaste.

    Unlike ordinary candy, the man gave him 100% no food flavor, fresh and natural apple flavor, and a little sweetness.

    In this world, there are many people who do n’t like to eat sticky things, and Li Yu happens to be out of it.

    Ying Han's lips moved, and there was a trace of complexity on his face.

    The youth was not disgusted and disappointed as he expected.

    He said with a cold face, "No."

    "Oh." Li Yu licked his mouth and asked him, "It's dinner,

    let's go together?" "I'm not hungry." Ying Han turned to sit on the coffee table and poured himself a cup of heat water.

    This was an indirect eviction order. Li Yu was angry, and he just touched his chin. He changed his face within three minutes.

    Pooh.

    On the first floor, three people were sitting in a row waiting for the rest of the two to return.

    Seeing that there was no empty space behind Li Yu, Mary asked, "Don't he eat?"

    From the morning up to now, no one has dripped rice, even the fairy is hungry and wailed.

    Li Yu opened the stool and sat down, "He said he was not hungry."

    Song An was splitting the bread and frowned, "Is he uncomfortable?"

    Li Yu shook his head decisively, thinking of the strength of his opponent's jaw. If nothing else, the villain setting of the goal alone is doomed to be an old, weak and sick.

    And he could feel that Ying Han didn't want to get together with them.

    No one cares about anyone else, and no one really cares about anyone. This is the case of Ying Han. Everyone eats and talks, and the topic is pulled to the black card.

    Song An handed Li Yu a piece of bread. "Did you scratch the coating of the card?"

    "Nothing." The bread was fragrant and soft, and Li Yu took a bite and threw the problem to others.

    Except for the lonely ghost upstairs, none of the four cards have been scratched.

    Jack said suddenly, "Not as good as we are now ..."

    Mary was the first to object, "You forgot what you have in hand ?!"

    "Not forgotten." Jack was lucky and clicked the bracelet, "But in case Is this scaring us? I checked, there is no surveillance in this room. "