1.18

Suddenly there was a sound in the living room, it was Gu Xujie walking with crutches.

    The voice approached all the way, and finally stopped outside the door of the room, as if there was no intention of coming in.

    Li Yu quickly exited the satellite, locked the screen, picked up his clothes and went out.

    Gu Xudang was at the door, his eyes were burning, with a bit of fierceness and greed, like a beast that had already aimed at the prey, just waiting for the last swoop to kill the other party.

    Li Yu clenched his fists nervously and asked carefully, "What's wrong?"

    Gu Xu closed his eyes and waited for them to open again, all emotions were converged.

    "It's okay, just tell you, and sleep with me at night."

    Li Yu nodded, hugged the clothes in his arms, and walked into the bathroom under the chilly back. After about two or three minutes, he pulled the door open again Look.

    The man was still standing in the doorway, motionless and scary.

    Fortunately, the next Gu Xu was still normal, and he didn't say anything more until he went to sleep.

    In the middle of the night, Li Yu suddenly felt his fingers pinched.

    The hand was ice and cold, pinched hard, he tried to break free, but to no avail.

    Realizing that something was wrong, Li Yu opened his eyes hard, and the nightmare began.

    At this moment, a child was standing beside him, and the child was working hard, pulling his hand with his short fingers.

    Li Yu tried to shake and couldn't shake off. "Gu Xu?" The

    child blinked and still refused to speak.

    Li Yu squatted down and gently touched the wound on the other person's face, which was different from the previous one. "Does it hurt? She hit you again?" The

    child opened his hand, squeezed his mouth and didn't open his face. Is it shy or awkward?

    Lee fish out one arm, according to the people into his arms, feel each other's stiff, side head close to the cheek of a child, said, "Do not worry, I will not hurt you."

    Tightly grabbed his that Only a small hand, finally loosened.

    Li Yu took his finger away and picked up the child from the ground.

    Probably never tried the taste of being embraced, the child was stunned, and then his face was buried on the shoulder of the young man, and his fingers were firmly clutching the t-shirt collar in front of him.

    With this catch, the clothes were out of shape, revealing the little red mole.

    The child narrowed his eyes and bowed his head.

    Being able to be trusted and attached like this is a very novel experience. Li Yu has completely forgotten that there is a monster hidden in the child's body.

    He patted the child's back gently, "Gu Xu, my name is Chen Jing, do you know me?" The

    child kept silent and continued to look at the little red mole, probably curious, still touching with his finger Touched.

    Li Yu flicked his fingers, shaking, and itching, "Don't move around." The

    child not only did not listen, but also glared at him.