3.9

The grocery store was silent, and it was embarrassed by the car driving outside.

    After reaction, he said what he said, and he couldn't hold his face to the extent. The sentence just blurted out completely. Without thinking, he was even more confused than the other two.

    Boss Jin glanced at Li Yu and covered his mouth with a sneer. "Look at my mouth, I can't control it."

    She moved closer to Li Yu and asked with a squeeze, "Xiao Lin, you must know Mr. Cheng very well, I was really embarrassed just now. I should n’t have blamed you. ”

    Hearing the speech, the degree was stunned and I knew why I was angry.

    Strictly speaking, who are the young people most familiar with in the town, and have seen two old people? Of course not, it is his degree.

    He hasn't said anything, why is this pretense pretending to be an old woman.

    After figured it out, his face improved quickly, squinting his eyes at the boss, and pulling the youth outside.

    Li Yu

    took off the cleaning gloves and squinted at the man, "How did you just get so angry." "I didn't." Finally, I pressed it down, embarrassed, and re-emerged, pulling my face down and scolding. "Ask you."

    Li Yuli stood upright. "You ask." The

    level of shelling was amused by a crappy military posture, and his face became tighter . " What do you do if you come here to work?"

    Li Yu said, "I give He boiled the porridge, and he could only drink one bowl at a time. When he went back at night, I would give him a good meal. "

    " What is delicious? "The degree blurted out.

    Li Yu teased, "Do you want to eat? I can make one more if I want to eat."

    " I do n't want to." He was so tough that he dropped his words and walked back across the youth.

    Li Yu looked back, the man's back was tall and straight, his legs were long and straight, like summer Cangxiu cypress.

    I have to say that although each world goal looks different, it is similar to handsome.

    Li Yu withdrew his eyes and returned to work.

    Boss Jin had his arms on the table, his upper body pressed down, and the low neckline was not very docile, showing a little groove.

    Li Yu was afraid of spicy eyes. When he entered the door, he either looked at the ceiling or stared at his toes.

    "Yo, I'm sorry." Boss Jin went out with a smile and poked his finger on Li Yu's shoulder. "Little brother, how are you familiar with Mr. Cheng?"

    Li Yu felt almost stuck Paralyzed, moved an inch aside by playing with the goods.

    "

    I've seen it a few times, and it's not too familiar." "I've lied to you, Sister Jin, but Mr. Cheng never talked to others alone, oh, except for Zhang Honest." Boss Jin is sour and thinks that the young people hate themselves After he refused to tell the truth.

    Li Yu fiddled with toothpaste and wondered, "But I think Mr. Cheng is easy going."

    "What is easy going, moody." Seeing nothing nutritious, Boss King waved his hand and returned to the cash register.

    Although there is everything in the grocery store, it is not as diverse as the small supermarket, and the quality is good. It is either nearby or crossing.