reality 8

The system, "Unable to query, all the information of this person has been emptied."

    Li Yu froze, frowned, and asked, "Where did your photo come from?" The

    system, "Pulled from a photo ""

    Li Yu, "..."

    Seeing that the answer was about to be reached soon, the clue suddenly broke, and Li Yu was not even in the mood to take a bath. He handed over the bathtub to the robot and put on his pajamas to lie on the bed.

    At night, I still have no dreams.

    As soon as the door knocking in the morning sounded, Li Yu jumped up from the bed, and the standing posture lasted only one second. He then wrinkled his face in pain and fell back to the bed.

    No, it's too painful to get up.

    There is one piece of muscle all over the body, and it all hurts, but with a slight bend in his knee, it hurts so much that he breathes air.

    Zhuang Wei waited patiently at the door and took the opportunity to straighten his clothes and hair. Three minutes later, the door opened.

    Looking at the young bitter gourd-like face, he smiled, carrying two paper bags sideways and squeezing them in. Then he took out the slippers from one of the paper bags and put them on the ground.

    Li Yu, "..."

    This operation is too irritating, so irrational and well-founded, after all, it is because he did not prepare slippers, and treats guests improperly.

    Li Yu cleared his throat and chucked his mouth. "Coach, can I take a vacation today."

    "No." Zhuang Wei was cold and merciless, and put another bag in the hands of the youth. "There are special drugs in it that can relieve muscle and ligament soreness. ""

    Li Yu came to his mind suddenly, limped into the kitchen, and took out a pill into his mouth according to the instructions of the medicine.

    Less than ten minutes, the body quickly improved.

    Li Yu's lost vitality came back, and he quickly went to the bathroom to wash, then returned to the room to change clothes, and finally followed his man to the morning practice in the park.

    The vegetation is lush and the air is pleasant. Every breath is like a large lung cleaning, refreshing, the dryness in the throat and the burning in the chest seem to become slight.

    Li Yu gritted his teeth and insisted that the moment he reached the end, he almost fell down, and was pinched by the man and forced to walk for a while before slowly relaxing.

    The two men, just like yesterday, went to a small shop nearby to dine, and then went back to each house after the end.

    Li Yu tidyed up at home and set off for the Administration Building.

    The floor where the control center is located is quiet, empty, and there is no staff walking around.

    Li Yu went out of the elevator and went straight to the psychological evaluation room. His footsteps echoed in the clean corridor. He turned along the corridor and he raised his hand to knock on the door.

    The doctor turned his hand, and looked at the young man at the door in surprise. "Just come in here without having to engage in these rude manners."

    Li Yu went in and shouted politely, "Doctor." The

    doctor tapped the table twice, "Sit down, I won't say anything when the task is over. I still heard from the minister's mouth that you are on vacation."