Arc 5: Hello, Let's be Friends 5.1

Bang, bang, bang ... ten consecutive shots, each shot is ten rings, even on the side, the farthest target is no exception.

Li Yu suffered a huge blow and completely limped.

The black pistol turned around the man's fingertips and was returned to Table Mountain.

Looking at the youth's dark hair, Zhuang Wei couldn't help raising his hand, wanting to rub his head to comfort him, thinking of his unsuitable status, he could only temporarily change his shoulder to pat, "Your current wrist and hand strength are too weak ""

Li Yu looked down at the palm of his hand, both hands were numb, and a little pain.

Zhuang Wei pulled out the medicine from the medicine box below and sprayed it in his palm, "The gun you used to practice was too weak and the back seat was weak. Once you change to another model, you ca n't even lift the gun handle. Not to mention the control of the quasi-head, what happens if you encounter a danger, you know very well. "The

consequence is that if the other party also holds lethal weapons, he can't fight back accurately, only waiting for the dead dog.

Li Yu is a little frustrated. Too much to learn, but not enough time. The rest period he planned for himself was one month, and now there are twenty days left. No one can become a master of combat and a sharpshooter in such a short time.

1551 cheered him, "I believe you can."

Li Yu has an obvious advantage. If you make a mistake, you can recognize it and change it.

His head hung down, staring at his toes, "Coach, when will we start robbing?"

Zhuang Wei's hand trying to touch his head could not be restrained after all, and gently put it on the young man's hair.

"Now."

Practicing shooting, his arms and wrists were easily injured by shocks, and Zhuang Wei not only took him to practice small arms, but even Chongwu tried to touch it.

An hour later, Li Yu was completely useless from shoulder to fingertip.

Zhuang Wei stood before the youth, "Follow me."

Li Yu was about to fall apart, and each step was very heavy, moving slowly like a snail.

In front of him, the man who had walked back suddenly fell back, and before he could raise his head, Li Yu felt a tight waist, and his eyes were spinning, he was lifted upside down by Zhuang Wei and hung on his shoulder.

The man 's back was wide and strong, and the young man 's face was stuck on it, forced to feel the burning heat from his skin.

"Let me down." Li Yu was like a dehydrated fish, shaking his head steadily, but he couldn't escape the range of the board.

Zhuang Wei tightened his forehead, breathing heavily, without turning his head, only Yu Guang could see the young man's writhing buttocks.

He closed his eyes and restrained, "Don't move!" In the

empty corridor, this low roar wandered back and forth. With the echo from the running, Zhuang Wei realized that his tone was too heavy, and his heart was slightly confused and filled The last sentence, "obedient."

Li Yu's head was facing down, his face was bloodshot, he was stunned for a while, and he said "Oh" faintly.

Then there was no words until a sound of screaming water hit.

The shooting range is located deep underground. When it was built, an underground hot spring was inadvertently dug. Later, the venue was built and the hot spring was also applied, which became a place for everyone to solve their problems.