reality 2

The clock on the wall was ticking away, drowsiness approaching in rhythm, and soon fell asleep with the youth's consciousness.

    I slept until eight o'clock the next morning.

    Li Yu glanced at the time, and his mind was blank for a moment. Then he remembered that he hadn't written a work diary, and he was scared away from any doze.

    1551, "You forgot, the minister gave you a day off."

    Li Yu's tight back suddenly loosened, and he sat for a while, thinking of another person.

    I have already finished the task and returned to reality, what about Zhuang Wei?

    Li Yu glanced at his lagging mobile phone and took it over and turned it over twice, without text messages or missed calls.

    He put the phone aside and his head fell back on the bed, staring at the ceiling muttered, "1551, you said if I go out now, Chong Wei met the probability of how much?"

    1551, "fifty percent?"

    Lee Fish, "I think it's 100%."

    He turned over and got out of bed, and decided to change his place to write a work diary to see if he could catch a big fish.

    The refrigerator at home was empty. Li Yu brushed his teeth, washed his face, put on clean clothes, and went straight to the administration.

    After all, the minister is the leader and does not need to be as punctual as ordinary employees. When he arrived, the whole floor was empty, only the front desk arrived.

    The young lady at the front desk smiled at him, "Mr. Li, so early."

    Li Yu recalled that this was indeed the first time he came to the bureau according to working hours.

    He leaned on the reception desk and asked, "When does the minister usually arrive?" The

    front desk, "The minister and the doctor arrive at ten o'clock."

    She took out her cosmetic bag and began to put on makeup, and asked, "Did you eat breakfast like this? "No.

    " Li Yu was about to go to the office, and his stomach cried twice.

    He blushed and asked, "Is there anything to eat near here?" As

    soon as she heard this, she put down her blush and said mysteriously, "Turn right when you go out, go straight, turn left again, and look up when you look up To a small alley, there is only one small restaurant, which is prepared for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it tastes great. "

    Li Yu," How long has it been? "The

    front desk put down the blush and began to draw eyebrows in front of the mirror. Just five minutes. "

    She didn't hear the youth's response. She looked up and there was no one in front of the front desk. Where else was there.

    Looking through the route described by the lady at the front desk, I really found a shop with a hot business and almost no space.

    Li Yu crossed the street, glanced at each table, and finally issued an empty seat.

    Just sit down, wiping his hand wife went to the table, "the little guy, what to eat?"

    Lee fish Yimushixing, selected from a menu, looked up and said, "Crab pack a cage, a bowl of porridge."

    Madame kindly face, gray hair And that face, the most striking, is a small birthmark with a big thumb.