2.16

Li Yu looked at the hand holding the wood.

    White and colorless, like a dead man.

    He didn't speak, just pulled out the phone and prepared to call Ying Han.

    Al saw something and said, half-eyed, "Your Excellency the Duke is having a meeting with senior government officials."

    Busy tone continued, no one answered.

    Li Yu hung up the phone and remained sitting still, "I won't go unless he comes in person." If you

    don't come, at least you have to give a phone call to confirm, who knows the group of people who are hunting, Will he tie him up and threaten the target with blackmail?

    The atmosphere was anxious.

    Al lost his patience and his speech speeded up, "Duke, he is very busy, he can't take care of these little things, Mino, if you want to stay with him, you must first learn not to cause trouble to him."

    Brother, do you care too much Too.

    Li Yu was too lazy to roll his eyes, picked up another piece of wood, and continued to cut his own nails.

    Mi Yue's gaze wandered between Li Yu and strange men.

    She couldn't figure out how her son, a people at the bottom, could be related to any duke.

    God bless, do n’t be the Duke of Dracula, such a big person, it is really not their family can afford to climb.

    With the experience of the first wooden peg, Li Yu cut wood more easily.

    Al stood silently, his hands clasped into fists gradually.

    Those who came in behind him also looked displeased.

    You know, Mr. Al is the person who has followed the Duke for the longest time. No one but the Duke has dared to shake his face with him like this.

    Sure enough, Mr. was angry.

    Al gestured sideways and said in a lip, "Hands."

    A total of eight people behind him all appeared behind Li Yu and Mi Yue at once, violently pushing their arms back and pushing them out of the door.

    Li Yu stomped back hard, taking advantage of the pain in the man behind him, struggling to get out of his sleep, holding the wooden nail that was cut before, and stabbing towards the person behind Miyue.

    Al looked like a bystander, holding his arms silently and standing aside.

    The act of filial piety between mother and son made him feel sad and funny.

    The person scratched by the wooden nail almost went crazy, grabbed Miyue and quickly backed away, and then pinched her neck.

    Li Yu couldn't calm down anymore. "Let her go."

    Aier's figure moved and appeared on the side of the young man. He easily removed the wooden peg in his hand and played with contempt.

    "It seems that the Duke has told you." He sneered. "Do you want to use this gadget to deal with us?"

    Like a provocation, El held it with five fingers and exerted a little force, a weapon that could cause death. cut.

    Li Yu, "..."

    This is the legendary racial superiority.

    Ayl threw the nail into Li Yu's quibble, ordering with a sullen face, "grab it."