1.9

Xu Fang smiled and his eyes were soft. Li Yu almost thought he was a benevolent elder if he didn't know his sao.

    The unknown stagnation in the atmosphere was quickly broken.

    Gu Xu brought back lips, "uncle."

    "These days suffer." Xu put a smile deepened, "This is going to review the hospital? I send you."

    Gu Xu nodded, "trouble."

    "A person does not Say two things. "Xu Fang put the person on the car and turned his head to look at Li Yu." You take the co-pilot. "

    Compared with just now, there was just a hint of scent in the tone.

    The big boss's car is bound to be a luxury car, and the rising partition in the middle divides the car into two spaces.

    The back seat did not speak very loudly and it was necessary to work hard to barely hear the intermittent, faint conversation.

    Gu Xu's eyes fell on a point on the partition. "How did Uncle find me."

    Xu Fang unbuttoned the top of his shirt and pulled the tie. "Send someone to check."

    He looked at his nephew, "This kind of You can live in the same place, and move to me. "

    Gu Xu," here is very good. "

    " Gu Xu, are you guarding me? "Xu Fang was injured, incredible," Do you believe those things too? " I did it? "

    Gu Xu's smile didn't reach his eyes." I don't believe it. "

    " Uncle never took you as a son. It's impossible to hurt you. When the company gets back on track, I will return the position to you. "

    Gu Xu did not speak.

    Xu Fang glanced at him, and his frowned brows did not stretch for a long time.

    Gu Xu used to be cold to outsiders and close to him. What's wrong with this today ... This nephew made him a little bit confused.

    The review was at a public hospital.

    After careful examination, the doctor said that the problem was not serious, only because the leg was swollen and the plaster was loosened.

    Li Yu stood in the corridor, facing the clinic door. From this angle, he could see the expression on Xu Fang's face.

    Worry, concern, and not pure, these two expressions are just superficial.

    After a while, Xu Fang helped Gu Xu to come out, and said to Li Yu, "Let's have a meal together."

    Li Yu doesn't matter.

    The dining place was a western restaurant. After sitting down, Xu Fang ordered the dishes and started to ask Gu Xu about their living conditions these days.

    Li Yu is like an old hat, look around and touch, drink the white water in the cup without a drop.

    Xu Fang disdained, "I want to drink and let the waiter pour a glass."

    Li Yu shook his head cautiously, "enough, enough."

    Xu Fang said a polite, continued to Gu Xu, "I went to see you yesterday Mom, she has a lot of white hair and a lot of weight. She said that you have refused to see her. "

    Gu Xu's eyes have changed significantly.

    "She said she missed you very much, I'm sorry you, I hope you can forget those bad memories." Xu Fang's voice was low, like sadness, it was like tempting something.