3.10

The flowers at the door were replaced with sunflowers, and the two rows of golden yellow flowers on the left, right, and sides were all facing the door, giving people the illusion of being watched.

    Li Yu raised his hand and knocked on the door. No one answered. He knocked again and still didn't respond.

    "1551, isn't the degree?"

    "No." 1551 said, "He's at the dock."

    Li Yu was surprised, "How do you know?"

    "Real-time satellite map."

    "Aren't you surprised, since you can see it on the map On this island, why no one but me and Uncle Li have come in? "

    " Please explore on your own. "After 1551, Zhang Xiaozhang's map came out.

    Li Yu could only bitterly take the food back and follow the map to the pier.

    The pier is at the end of the street. In addition to the small run-up and special parking warehouses, there are several non-large leisure boats, which are mostly used for entertainment and cannot be sailed.

    The town people gathered here, his face could not restrain the excitement and anxiety.

    Li Yu was in the crowd, and Lao Yuan saw a man standing at the forefront of the pier, facing the sea and looking at the sky in the distance.

    In the dark blue night, a red light spot was circling. It brought the hustle and bustle of the city, gradually approaching the point, sliding across the runway and stopping into the warehouse.

    The cabin door opened, a slideway was released, and cardboard boxes next to the name of the owner were transported down one by one.

    Zhang Chengzheng got off the plane and started to read from the nearest box. Whoever wanted it, he would take the thing and leave.

    Li Yu swept across that face, probably because of the inability to contact the outside world, they could be excited by buying something.

    In this case, why not just go out and see a more exciting world, what is there on the island, so that they would rather be trapped than leave.

    Suddenly there was a commotion ahead, and a man rushed up and punched Zhang Cheng with a punch.

    The people around them were afraid of being affected, and they backed away one after another, just leaving a space for the people behind to see the situation clearly.

    The beating was a middle-aged man in his forties.

    His face was flushed, his eyes were bloodshot, and Li Yu could feel his anger blazing across him.

    Opposite this man, Zhang Chengcheng shrunk his head and shivered, and anyone who looked at it felt that he was a poor and weak person.

    Li Yu's eyes turned and stopped on the fifth son.

    He walked over, "Five Brother, what's the matter?" The

    old five lifted his chin in the direction of Zhang Chengcheng, "He forgot to buy medicine for that person."

    "What medicine?"

    "Insulin." Old five He said, "The eldest brother has diabetes and he has to be injected every day. Because of economic reasons, he only buys one month at a time. Zhang Chengcheng didn't know what to do this time, but he didn't buy it."