Arc 2: The Duke's Invitation 2.1

The authority is located in the center of the center city, on the highest building.

    Li Yu walked into the elevator, but in a blink of an eye, he reached the floor where the target department is located.

    Stepping out of the elevator, through the long gray-white corridor, the eyes are [Villain Control Center] a few big letters.

    In front of the big letters, standing a middle-aged man with a beer belly, Li Yu accelerated his pace and shouted respectfully, "Minister." The

    Minister nodded lightly, "Go for a psychological evaluation first."

    Li Yu went to the psychological evaluation room according to the instructions. The doctor has been waiting for a long time.

    The evaluation process was simple and quick, and the results showed that his mental state was very good. The doctor was a little surprised. "You are the one with the best evaluation result so far."

    Li Yu was surprised than him. "But we are not the only one in our department. "

    In fact, there were other people before, but each of them was not in a good mental state after the task, and there were one or two who were bent." The doctor shook his head regretfully, "What a good little boy, if you bend, you bend." "

    Li Yu's face hurts, but when I think about it, I feel that he doesn't belong to this

    single dog who has never been in love. The woman who likes women is straight, the guy who likes men is gay, and there is no break or bend."

    The doctor signed the letter below the assessment report and handed it to Li Yu. "I wish you the same success in the next world."

    Li Yu pinched the assessment report and went to the minister's office.

    The Minister has been waiting for a long time, "Sit down and talk about the feelings of the first task."

    Li Yu said, "It's interesting." The

    Minister waited a long while, "No?"

    "No."

    "..." The Minister took a sip of water, Runrun's throat, "Show me the work diary."

    Li Yu said honestly, "Not finished."

    Minister, "..."

    All the subordinates are on this subordinate. They can't be scolded. They can only be tolerant. "

    Go to make it up now and give it to me in three hours." Li Yu went to his office with a cry.

    The office is a small suite with computer tables and chairs outside, and the lounge inside. The conditions are not generally good.

    He took off his jacket, took out his diary and lay down on the bed, remembering while recording. Every word written on the paper was like a brick, and he would rebuild and recover his memories of time.

    No more, no less than three hours. The work diary was placed on the minister ’s desk.

    The minister didn't read it immediately, and sent someone to wait outside.

    Li Yu was sitting in the corridor, probably exhausted, and unconsciously fell asleep on the bench, and he heard Gu Xu's voice again in a dim light.

    "Is dead, I will not let you go ......"

    sleep instantly awake.

    Li Yu rubbed the back of the neck and was about to go in and ask if he had finished reading, the office door opened.