2.2

Li Yu furtively put away his dress and looked at the small courtyard with a probe. The original mother and his mother were turning their backs to themselves, rubbing their sore lower back hard.

    After thinking for a while, I walked over, "You have a rest."

    "It's okay, I'll be busy soon." Miyue raised his elbow and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

    Li Yu looked at her breathlessly, not in her heart, "Don't make these in the future, I can make money, really."

    Miyue only wanted to touch his son's head when he was comforting him, and he felt his hands were dirty Finally, he just hit the young man with his shoulder, and motioned him to enter the house.

    Li Yu stepped back to the living room three times, took the dress and went straight to the room.

    He quietly locked the door and tried to negotiate with the system while trying on his clothes. "There is still some money in Mino's account. You can open an account for me and stocks." If there

    is not much money, there is definitely not enough business to do so . So, tomorrow morning, he had to go to the Caesar Hotel.

    If it is just a simple game, the controller behind it is not necessary to spend so much time. The next thing to face is probably a time-consuming and laborious battle. He must guarantee the quality of life of the original owner.

    I thought the system would grind the chirp. Unexpectedly, it happily agreed to come.

    Li Yu was a little embarrassed, "What's wrong with you?"

    "Nothing." 1551 paused, and said something.

    Li Yu, "What are you talking about?"

    1551 was annoyed, "I said you are okay, not so annoying."

    Li Yu grinned, "You are not so annoying."

    He took off his clothes and began to try on, the dress size fits , It's almost like a tailor-made.

    This perception makes people feel hairy.

    Li Yugui looked dizzy around, always feeling that someone was staring at him in an invisible corner, understanding him, and monitoring his every move.

    This feels terrible.

    He quickly took off his clothes and threw them on the furthest chair, shaking with disgust.

    The second day was x month x day, because no specific time was marked on the invitation card. Early in the morning, Li Yu arrived in the Caesar Hotel with a dress.

    In memory, every time the original owner passed by, he would be shocked by its grand luxury.

    The magnificent Roman column, the exquisite picturesque relief, the transparent and bright crystal glass, and the long-legged handsome men standing in the door in white uniforms and white gloves standing in the door ... Everything about the Caesar Hotel is endlessly yearning. .

    Li Yu unconsciously dragged his clothes and stepped up the marble stairs.

    Unsurprisingly, it was stopped.

    The handsome guy at the door said, "Please show your invitation card."

    Li Yu passed the card and glanced inside. "Are there any other guests?"

    "You are the first." The handsome guy finished checking, "You can First go to the second floor to rest. "

    Li Yu didn't want to rest. He wanted to go around and inquire about the situation, but apparently people behind the scene did not want him to do this. As soon as he entered the hall, someone came over and took him to the second floor.