5.32

The warm and soft touch rubbed across the back of the hand.

    The skin scratched by the metal becomes itchy and heals quickly.

    001 is still nostalgic, the tip of his tongue rolled around the young man's round fingertips, and he didn't let go until the five fingers licked it all over.

    Li Yu feels that the wine is a little bit up, or else his head is going to smoke, "001 ... I ... not, you ..."

    001 looked at the young man tenderly, "Huh?" It

    seems that the very ambiguous thing just now was pure. but.

    Li Yu's brain was completely stuck, and he didn't know what to say.

    001 turned around and walked to the bed, looking at Qian Song, who had fallen asleep again, "What do you bring him to the hotel?"

    Li Yu's brain responded very slowly, "Do you say Qian Song? I brought him over, I wanted to ask alone Things. "The

    last word just sounded, 001 suddenly covered his ears with his hands.

    "What do you want to ask, I'll ask for you."

    Li Yu blinked hard, feeling that the man's voice was a little vague, not the same as usual.

    Deeper and gentler, stimulating people's thoughts, they can easily catch people's thinking and follow him.

    Li Yu was in a trance, "Okay."

    He rubbed his eyes, and Jiujin rushed upward, unable to resist a hiccup.

    The alcohol tasted in his stomach was really disgusting, and afraid of being rejected by a man, Li Yu turned to brush his teeth in the bathroom first.

    I was excited by the cold water, and the sleepiness that had shrouded in it drifted away.

    Li Yu knew that he was in a wrong state, taking advantage of the fact that his brain was barely awake, and explained to the system, "Wait for what Qian Song said, and you will write it down without a word, I am afraid I will forget

    ."

    The light shone from behind 001, pulling out a huge shadow, which enveloped the people on the bed.

    The danger was like an invisible knife, piercing Qian Song's nerves, and he sensed it keenly, confused, and opened a slit in his eyes.

    The white light dazzled the eyes, and the eyelashes blocked most of the eyes, and everything in front of him was blurred.

    He wanted to open his eyes wider, but his eyelids were heavy and closed in vain.

    Li Yu's hand waved in front of Qian Song, "Brother Song, you wake up."

    001 took his hand and muttered unhappily, "You have never called my brother, and I am older than you."

    Li The fish remembered seeing the scene in the bathtub before, and said heartily, it was more than age.

    He cleared his throat and spoke away. "You ask him why he didn't tell everyone about the offense. What do those people have in mind?" In the

    same way, after being quoted by 001, the taste completely changed.

    The man's voice was unhurried, low and hoarse, and after getting into the ear, it made people feel trance for a moment.

    Alcohol was looming again, and Li Yu felt his head heavy, and he closed his eyes uncontrollably and took a good sleep.