5.2

I don't know if 1551 was intentional. The angle on the light screen is very tricky, and it is a close-up of the face.

    The face of this thing is similar to that of human beings, except that the eyes are more prominent, and the skin color is yellowish. His figure is two meters in height, or even higher. The black cheeks have black scales, and the muscles on his body are bulging. Very exaggerated, and the outside of his forearm and calf are black, similar to the dorsal fin of fish.

    Li Yu swallowed and focused on the monster's finger.

    The nails were long and pointed, hooked inward, and blood was falling to the ground with the nail tips.

    Li Yu took a deep breath and his heart jumped into his throat. He knew why there was so much blood in the abdomen of those people ...

    Fuck, they all blamed the man for not walking the dog with the rope.

    Li Yu doesn't like this world, he's not afraid, he just doesn't like it. The level of thrill has exceeded his acceptance.

    1551, "You didn't have to choose."

    It paused, prompting, "The security officer was holding a gun under him."

    Li Yu asked the system to turn off the light screen. The next second, there was a thud next to his head, Accompanied by the shock caused by the falling of heavy objects.

    The monster did not follow the usual path, but actually jumped over directly.

    Li Yu could feel that he was nearby.

    "1551, report his position."

    "The target is at nine o'clock on your right, two meters apart ... no, three meters apart, he came over."

    Li Yu suddenly opened his eyes and rolled to the left. Lap, jump quickly.

    Before he stood firm, his eyes suddenly turned black, his body swayed, and the place where the back of the head had been hit hurt badly.

    1551 said, "I repaired most of the wounds for you, but in order not to cause doubt ... you know."

    Almost at the same time when the system voice fell, a cold and rigid electronic sound sounded in the laboratory. [Alarm, Alarm, Lab 003 except for the AB vent, all other vents have been closed. Biochemical attacks entered the countdown, please call 003 The laboratory staff evacuated immediately. 】

    Li Yu, "..."

    He looked around and finally stopped at a glass wall without any obstacles. This is single-sided glass.

    "1551, is there anyone outside?" The

    voice just fell, the monster waved his paw, and Li Yu lowered his back, evading, twisting and lifting the table next to him.

    The opponent did not follow the rules, and did not evade or cover with his arms, but directly split the table in half with his nails.

    In the loudspeaker, the countdown has started.

    Li Yu knew that in order to prevent monsters from running out, no matter whether there was someone outside the glass or whether they saw someone in the laboratory still alive, it was impossible to open that door.

    Unless, he can kill the monster before the poison gas is released.

    Li Yu ran around, ran to the security body, and quickly pulled out the 95 light machine gun.