4.17

With a chuckle in his heart, Li Yu asked, "Who killed who?"

    Ma Lia had been sobbing, unable to speak completely.

    After waiting for about three or five minutes, her condition improved slightly.

    She pulled a tissue and wiped her tears, and said in a mute voice, "My friend, Xiaowei killed Ayun." She released her hand and the crumpled note fell to the ground Was picked up by the youth.

    There were tear marks on the paper, the handwriting was scribbled, and the written content was exactly the same as what Maria said.

    Li Yu asked, "When did it happen?"

    Mariya choked up again. "Just now, the letter was sent by my friend's boss to the pigeons. I understand what she meant and wanted me to take care of it."

    Simply put , Is to let her collect the body.

    Just thinking that she was about to face the blood in the house, she couldn't stop shaking and fear.

    Malia suddenly looked up and grabbed the young man's arm, "We will go now, as long as we leave here, we will be safe."

    After she finished speaking, she rushed into the room in a hurry, rummaging around impatiently.

    Li Yu chased it in, the drawer, the closet, everything was thrown to the ground by the owner, while Maria was kneeling on the ground to pick up the coins.

    Seeing the youth standing still, she screamed with her eyes wide open, "Go and pack things up, go!"

    Li Yu's lips moved, not knowing how to appease the other party, he was really lacking in this respect.

    Ma Lia waited for a few seconds for the young man to remember, sadly remembering a terrible thing, "How can I forget, we can't get out of this city."

    This cognition is like a falling guillotine, cutting off all hope.

    Her frightened eyes gradually became dull and her body stiffened. After a while, her shoulders collapsed and the whole person leaned against the end of the bed.

    Li Yu walked over and patted her shoulder, "Go wash your face, eat something, let's find a way together."

    "There is no way ... And I'm so scared now, Jiang Yuan, do you know that when I think of Ayun's death, I think of myself!"

    Ma Lia's eyes filled with tears, "I saw me killing someone in the mirror , I was holding a Western knife and it was bloody on it. "The

    mirror, the mirror, and the world are all related to the mirror.

    Li Yu said, "You read it wrong."

    "I read it right!" Ma Lia loudly and firmly, "I just saw me killing, I want to leave here, I don't want to kill, I really don't want to."

    Li Yu got up Go over to the bedside and put the paper bag over and put it in Maria's hands. "No matter what you see in the mirror, it's not the real you."

    He suspected that the city's mirrors were dominated by the birth and absorption of human hostility raw.

    Otherwise, why everyone around you becomes more and more weird, irritable, and out of control.

    What about Shi Yu, what role did he play in this world?

    Where will the mirror be?

    Is it on the Bogu shelf of Shizhaizi?