3.24

In the stairwell, only two people breathed lightly and softly without any sound.

    The two men stared at each other, and after three seconds of embarrassment, the system gave a faint hint, "They are still on the third floor."

    Li Yugan coughed and pointed to his ear, explaining to the man, " I ’ve been amazing since childhood, and I ’m particularly sensitive to subtle sounds. ”The

    system again reminded that the people downstairs had already reached the fifth floor, and footsteps followed the twists and turns.

    The degree glanced down, "Wait for them to come up." The

    sound of footsteps changed from small to loud, getting closer and closer.

    In less than a minute, a head emerged from the corner of the stairs.

    It ’s the diabetic.

    Then there is Lao Wu, Boss Jin, Zhang Chengcheng, and two other townspeople that Li Yu doesn't know.

    Zhang Chengzheng may be the culprit causing the power outage. What happened to the rest of them?

    A few people from bottom to top were shocked to see the degree. After a long time, they didn't recover. Finally, Zhang Chengcheng broke the silence and shouted Mr. Cheng.

    The rest responded and greeted each other.

    Among these people, Li Yu is most familiar with the old five, and directly asked, "Did you meet on the road?"

    The old man got angry at the mention of this. "But it's not that I came back to get things, and the power was cut off as soon as I reached the door of the building.

    Okay , fuck, there are more than a dozen floors, and I climbed to death. ” Sister Lan is the most tired of them. If you do n’t worry about stopping, the rest will go first. She has long wanted to sit down for a while. .

    After taking a few deep breaths, she felt better and asked, "Mr. Cheng, are you going here?"

    Said the degree, "Go check the electrical box." The

    voice just fell, and the diabetes had spoken. Stop talking, I have to go back and get an injection. "

    The old five gave him a look, and with a clap, he hugged the man with one hand and made a gesture with Li Yu.

    Li Yu gave way to the sideways and watched the two leave. He looked back at the remaining four people. "Don't you go?" The

    same painful expression appeared on the faces of several people when he thought of the rest of the journey.

    Sister Lan simply took off her high-heeled shoes, carried it in her hand, smiled embarrassingly at Li Yu, and cheered up to continue climbing the stairs.

    The place she passes by will always be stained with a light fragrance.

    Li Yu rubbed his nose, turned his head and said to the man, "Let's go too."

    He put his arm on his shoulder and looked back when he went downstairs, his eyes dark and unclear, and he sneered at the corner of his lips. Under.

    "These two were not the people on the island just now."

    "Huh?" Li Yu reacted slowly in a half-beat. "Are you sure?" The

    level of cold eyes swept over, and Li Yu quickly slap his mouth.

    As an island, the goal is not to know everything about everyone, at least to who was born, who died, who is a foreign population.