1.12

There was a moment of silence in his mind, and 1551 said tiredly, "It's gay, but not a secret."

    Li Yu was shocked, and it was not a secret. "Gu Xu has already come out publicly?"

    "It doesn't, but he doesn't care. "

    Li Yu 啧啧, live so clearly, there are very few people who did not speak in the accident world, did not expect the goal is still a person of personality.

    Meaning disappointed for two seconds, he regained his energy.

    Ahead, the foreman suddenly stopped outside a box without a waiter platform.

    "It's already taken care of inside. You just need to stay outside and wait for the dispatch."

    Li Yu nodded desperately. "I know Brother Zhang."

    Seeing him is clever and clever, the foreman doesn't plan to talk about it anymore.

    I was about to leave, and suddenly I remembered something, and I said with a serious expression, "Do n’t disturb the person in the private room at the end. He is a valuable guest of our boss and offends you to eat good fruit."

    "Brother Zhang, rest assured Come on. "Li Yu pretended to be honest, and his eyes looked towards the end.

    The gold-plated wooden door is quite impressive, revealing solemnity, and it is completely unmatched with the sensual place.

    Who is inside is self-evident.

    Not long after the foreman left, Li Yu's intercom rang, saying that Room 901 asked for six bottles of glacier water.

    Previously in the private kitchen, together with Gu Xu, it happened to be six people.

    It is absolutely certain that the guilty guest in 901 who was terrified by the foreman was Gu Xu.

    Li Yu took out a mask from his ass pocket and put it on. He went to the bar on the ninth floor and asked for a few bottles of water. Decently, he dragged the tray with one hand and knocked on the door of 901.

    The room was brightly lit, and several young people were sitting cross-legged on the carpet, their fingers quickly hitting the keyboard.

    Gu Xu stood on a crutches and stood in front of a whiteboard, writing something.

    Li Yu put down the tray properly, took out the water, placed it on the coffee table, and was about to go out. There was a voice behind his back, "You stay."

    Three words, each word is hard and strong.

    Li Yu could only stop daringly, and quietly pulled the mask up.

    With a snap, the whiteboard pen was randomly thrown aside.

    The man stayed at the spot, stared at the young man for a while, and suddenly hooked his fingers, "Come over."

    Li Yu's scalp was tight, and his body was so stiff that he couldn't walk. wrestle.

    Several people sitting on the ground had stopped, and all were silent.

    It is strange to say that although the boss is not friendly to them, he rarely loses his temper, but everyone is afraid of him, and even can be said to be afraid.

    Li Yu, like an elementary student who made a mistake, bowed his head to the man. "Does Mr. need anything?"

    Gu Xu said, "Help me go to the bathroom."