1.29

It was so silent around him.

    The person on the bed always had his eyes closed and his face pale.

    Gu Xu couldn't figure out why the body that was warm two hours ago suddenly became cold.

    He buried his head in the young man's chest without heartbeat. He got up and put his hand on the other person's face again, rubbing carefully.

    The skin that lost its temperature regained its temperature for a moment, and then fell back after the palms were evacuated.

    Gu Xu didn't know what to do. His mind was blank. The only thought was to wake him up.

    If he didn't wake up the sleepy person, he would have nothing.

    Li Yu's fingers passed through the man's hair and gradually tightened, "I still have a card that is useless, 1551, I want to stay." The

    1551 report stopped at 1, "You should not miss this place. "

    Li Yu," I have to stay. "

    1551," ... "

    " Give me the toolbox. "Li Yu ordered," Give me now. "

    1551 didn't take out the deduction, but said A meaningful sentence, "Once you have made some choices, you have to be responsible. Do you have this determination?"

    Li Yu is dying of anxiety. "Of course I have."

    Decades passed, and this forced him. Give up halfway?

    The system was silent, all serious before the tone, "I hope you remember today's words, don't turn your face and don't recognize people, kick people."

    Li Yu, "... you think too much."

    I do Integrity, such things as cadres.

    He finished floating, squatted on the body, leaned over to kiss the man's forehead, "Wait for me again." The

    system handed over the unbuttoned toolbox and opened it.

    In the first cell lies a blank card. Li Yu took the card out and brushed his fingertips with a few words [infinite possibilities] on it.

    Just when the card was about to be used, the system again bewitched, "You can let him forget you and start again."

    "Lao Tzu has worked hard until now, even the butt has contributed, just to make the man forget him, Then stay with others? "Li Yu sneered sneered." No, goodbye. "

    He folded his hands together and made a wish in his heart, I want to stay and stay with him forever.

    1551, "You ..."

    Li Yu bothered him, "What's wrong."

    1551, "No, just be happy." The

    card turned into a dazzling white light, bursting out of the palm of your hand, and Li Yu felt burnt. There was pain from the toes to the hair, as if something had to be drilled out of the depths of the soul to tear him.

    It hurts so much, he shrunk in pain, but he bit his lips and didn't hum.

    I didn't know how long after that, a cry of forbear came suddenly in my ears, and the hot and humid liquid flowed down the collarbone into my clothes.

    Li Yu opened his eyes hard, opened his mouth, and had trouble vocalizing, so he had to raise his hand across his chest and touch the head pressed against his shoulder, scratching it like a hair.