4.3

Shizhai, Shi Yu has just finished fitness and is taking a bath.

    The water vapor and the transparent glass became hazy, and only the vaguely visible outline of the man's body was visible.

    Li Yu's thoughts about taking a bath were gone, sitting on the toilet lid with his chin, waiting for the man to come out.

    The sound of water stopped, the glass door was opened, and a hand was stretched out, dragging the towel on the external shelf.

    After a rustling voice, Shi came out and his lower body was surrounded by bath towels.

    Li Yu, "..."

    Pretending not to be disappointed, Li Yu moved his gaze, slipped over the hip bone, and stopped on the scar on the man's abdomen. "The length of the wound was measured." The

    1551 report said, "Seven centimeters."

    Seven centimeters, wound Slender and flat, either the man had any surgery, or had an accident and was injured by a sharp weapon.

    Li Yu jotted down the clues and looked up to see that the man entered the cloakroom and took out a set of household clothes.

    Just about to get excited, the light screen was suddenly captured by the mosaic.

    Li Yu, "It's so tiring to work, it's dangerous, don't give too much welfare?"

    1551, "Don't be harmonious."

    Li Yu was not happy, and he immediately saw a bath towel that flew out of the mosaic and fell across the closet. Dirty laundry basket.

    After Shi Yu put on his clothes, he went to the study. He took out a piece of clean rice paper and spread it out, added a few drops of water to the inkstone and grinded it.

    There are three pen holders on the desk, and the brushes are regularly arranged according to function and thickness, which makes Li Yu extremely comfortable.

    He couldn't help but say, "At this age, there are not many people who like to write with brushes."

    This is just half an hour.

    Li Yu tilted his head and looked at it again. The script was written in small script on rice paper.

    Some people write scriptures because of hobbies, and some people want to calm down. As for what kind of stone encounter it is, it is not yet clear.

    But what is certain is that men are very patient.

    Almost all the beasts in the animal world have this characteristic. This is as common in society. Any big man has a calm heart. They are thoughtful and can bear the desire to predator. When the time is ripe, they only Will extend its minions to attack the prey, and hit immediately.

    Shi Yu placed the brush on the pen shelf, and when the ink dried up, rolled up the rice paper and threw it into the roll cylinder.

    He left the study and walked down the hallway to the bedroom under the dim orange light in the garden.

    Probably to cater to the overall decoration style, the bedroom is new Chinese style, all kinds of modern furniture are available, nothing special.