reality 6

Gradually guests came in the shop, and the quiet and quiet environment began to boil.

    The fat man took a sip of tea, took the dishes from the waiter, and began to barbecue.

    The hot roasting pan roasted the slices of meat, the water vapor rose with the smoke, and the fat man's voice came again. "Speaking of Mr. Zhuang, that is really a beautiful landscape in our fighting center."

    Li Yuhe Tea movements, put down the cup, "How do you say?"

    "You know, capable men, there are always a lot of admirers, every time Mr. Zhuang comes to the center, there are always a lot of girls brothers looking at the window and door.

    The fat man said with a puzzled expression, "I can't understand these people, isn't it a pair of eyes, a nose, a mouth, I also have it, I don't know what looks good."

    Li Yu caught the point, "You Have you seen his face? "

    " I've seen it. "The meat was roasted, and the fat man sandwiched it in his bowl. He thought there was someone on the opposite side. He turned his hand and put the meat on the youth's plate. "

    Li Yu tasted it in his mouth, and it was not bad." What does he look like? "

    " Huh, how do I feel like you are interested in him. "The fat man kept moving in his hands, staring intently at the youth on the opposite side. .

    Li Yu said, "He is my current coach."

    "Fat trough." The fat man almost backed up in shock, "No kidding?"

    "No." Li Yu sighed, "But he has been wearing a mask, I can't see his Looks like. "The

    fat man twitched his lips, unwilling

    to say ," Actually, it looks okay, okay. " Li Yu pointed out sharply," You didn't say that just now. "The

    fat man scratched his head embarrassedly," I'm arrogant. Mr. Zhuang is actually very good-looking and has an aura, which is fascinating and ca n’t help but be afraid. The girls and younger brothers in the fighting center have never dared to peep. ”

    "No one has asked for contact information?" Li Yu was eating meat and asked casually.

    1551, "Are you upset?"

    Li Yu, "No." The

    fat man said once, he recalled, "A bold handsome guy took the initiative to make an invitation to Mr. Zhuang, and was ignored directly, and the man died afterwards. Heart, I went to find it again ... "

    He said, choking his mouth, eating the meat, chewing the taste.

    Li Yu's appetite was suspended in the air, scratching his ears and scratching his cheeks. "Then what?" The

    fat man swallowed the food and said slowly, "This time Mr. Zhuang told him clearly that I am not interested in you, I have a lover."

    Li Yu, "Lover?"

    In the center city, lover is not just a casual name, it must be a companion for a lifetime.

    The fat man sneered. "No one has seen Mr. Zhuang's lover. It's true and false, only God knows." The

    two of them had a pleasant meal at this meal. Li Yu explored many things about Zhuang Wei from the fat man.

    For example, everyone calls him Mr. Zhuang, who does n’t know what the name is; for example, the time from Zhuang Wei to the fighting center is not fixed, very random, and there are not many times per week; for example, Zhuang Wei fights every time The centers are all picking and sparring, not like learning, but more like venting. The most effective proof is that he once pierced three sandbags in just one hour.