3.4

"If you want to eat, I will fry you again." Li Yu held the big bowl with a serious expression, "but you have to wait a little, the rice should be braised."

    Normally, as a landlord, what is the degree I have n’t eaten it, so I wo n’t be confused by a seafood fried rice.

    However, the original owner had good eyesight and the light in the room was okay. Li Yu just not only heard, but also saw the man's throat really move.

    Hearing the words, the degree seemed to be offensive, and he retaliated, "Who said I wanted to eat."

    Li Yu twitched his mouth, "Oh, forget it."

    He turned and put the bowl on the chopping board, asking Lao Wu , "Brother, if I don't have a disposable lunch box, can I go back in a bowl and come back tomorrow morning." The

    Kojima Overlord was here, and the fifth elder didn't dare to squeak, nodding and blinking his eyes, signaling the youth to leave .

    Not only did the kitchen not have disposable lunch boxes, but also plastic wrap, Li Yu found a drawer to cover the bowl, hugged it with both hands, turned and walked away.

    The eyebrows were tightly locked, and the long legs quickly caught up. When going out, they almost ran into the youth.

    Li Yu deliberately accelerated the pace and walked with the man.

    The taste of fried rice keeps close, the mouth is tighter and tighter, and the hand in the pocket has been clenched into a fist, as if it is pure anger or restraint.

    Li Yu felt that there were both, and quietly said to the system, "Is the degree a foodie? Unexpectedly, he looks cool." The

    man's black shirt was tied in his pants, his shoulders and waist were narrow, and his legs were slender. There is a kind of cold, non-self-confident temperament when face-to-face.

    So the degree of coolness is cool from the inside out.

    There is no desire to discuss in 1551, "This requires you to verify it yourself."

    Li Yu said, "You have changed."

    The system knew what he was referring to, and sighed. His voice was a bit depressed. "Last time I went back, I was criticized. The upstream system said that I was not professional enough. You should reduce the number of chats with the host, so as to ensure you complete the task better. "

    Li Yu pursed his lips," You are really wide in the upstream. "The

    system thinks so too.

    Li Yuyu has a long focus, "He knows a fart, and work and rest can better complete the work. You change back."

    1551, "It makes sense."

    Li Yu had already approached the bar while the system was pulling, and the man followed him. It feels like holding a carrot and fishing a rabbit.

    The two were directly in front of them and there was a conflict, and two people fought.

    One of Li Yu also knew that he was the owner of the shop.

    He grabbed and then grabbed a person's wrist and asked, "What's the matter, buddy?" His mouth was

    pursed, and the newcomer seemed to like to be in physical contact with people.

    When he first saw him, he wanted to pull his hand. After entering the bar, he smiled and shook hands with Sister Lan. At this time, he pulled up with another person.